ISO Honest Opinions (fotki mini update)

poookie

Even though i am *slightly* skeptical of growth shots of pulled sections...
i mean, how can you be EXACTLY sure that you're testing the exact same section of hair each time?
I think you're making EXCELLENT progress. :yep:

and you know we might have to stone ya for not sharing that recipe!!! lol!

Neith

I forgot to mention... I'm really indecisive about sharing the ingredients.

I sorta want to, but I sorta don't :lol:

My bf and my mother tell me straight out... I'm dumb if I share the ingredients.

After enough time has passed and I'm sure the stuff even works, I'll decide what to do.

Neith

Even though i am *slightly* skeptical of growth shots of pulled sections...
i mean, how can you be EXACTLY sure that you're testing the exact same section of hair each time?
I think you're making EXCELLENT progress. :yep:

and you know we might have to stone ya for not sharing that recipe!!! lol!

I'm a little skeptical too :lachen:

I really did try to get similar composition, not tilt my head and get the same sections of hair in each shot.

A big thank you to the bolded :)

hopeful

I think that we will really be able to tell if it's working a month from now. It looks longer I think but it's kind of hard to tell. Also, are you actually measuring your length in inches (at least for your records)?

Neith

I think that we will really be able to tell if it's working a month from now. It looks longer I think but it's kind of hard to tell. Also, are you actually measuring your length in inches (at least for your records)?

Good idea! I'll start doing that. I'll take my first measurements tomorrow... or today if I can easily get hold of a measuring tape.

I'm thinking of doing straight hair comparisons too!

anon123

My honest opinion is that it looks like you've gotten good growth but more time needs to pass before it's convincing. Usually when I see the dramatic growth from growth aids, it doesn't seem to be something that continues or that people use for more than 2 or 3 months. But do understand that I'm real skeptical on growth aids in general.

felicia

To be honest, I don't see major growth. In the last comparison picture, it doesn't look like you're pulling the hair in the first picture all the way down.

Neith

My honest opinion is that it looks like you've gotten good growth but more time needs to pass before it's convincing. Usually when I see the dramatic growth from growth aids, it doesn't seem to be something that continues or that people use for more than 2 or 3 months. But do understand that I'm real skeptical on growth aids in general.

Completely understandable :yep:

That's part of the reason I'm trying to document my progress. I was planning on testing it out for a good three months before I make a decision about it. :yep:

dm81

I honestly don't see a difference, it just looks like you've got your fingers in different positions on your hair...making it seem so.

Neith

I honestly don't see a difference, it just looks like you've got your fingers in different positions on your hair...making it seem so.

I wasn't doing that... :nono:

However, if that's what you think I don't take it personally.

~*Tigget*~

My bf and my mother tell me straight out... I'm dumb if I share the ingredients.

After enough time has passed and I'm sure the stuff even works, I'll decide what to do.

Out of curiosity why would that be dumb? Are you planning on selling your potion? Or do you want your hair to be to your ankles before mine....j/k :lachen: just curious

I do think it appears you made progress though. Good Job!!!:grin:

dm81

I wasn't doing that... :nono:

However, if that's what you think I don't take it personally.

I wasn't implying that you did it on purpose. On the strands of hair that you used to compare, in the first picture your fingers are further up, which doesn't reveal the entire length, but in the second you've got them further down revealing the entire length. I just think that it's important to be very accurate when doing comparison shots.

hopeful

Good idea! I'll start doing that. I'll take my first measurements tomorrow... or today if I can easily get hold of a measuring tape.

I'm thinking of doing straight hair comparisons too!

Oh good, sometimes the eyes can deceive but the ruler will tell the truth. Earlier this spring I massaged often with oils for about a month straight and I got a growth spurt from it. If I hadn't measured I would not have believed it myself. For that month I think I doubled my normal growth. I have no idea why I didn't keep it up.

And as far as the person who said you held your hair differently, I noticed it too. I didn't think you did it intentionally and I don't think the other person did either. On one pic you were holding the hair all the way at the tip. On the other there was a little hair hanging below your fingers. It is hard to be perfect, if not impossible. I am excited for you though, I hope you are onto something and come up with the next big thing:yep:. Just keep documenting and posting your results.

Neith

Out of curiosity why would that be dumb? Are you planning on selling your potion? Or do you want your hair to be to your ankles before mine....j/k :lachen: just curious

I do think it appears you made progress though. Good Job!!!:grin:

:thankyou:

It's just that my family is against it. I guess they see my hair taking off and think that this stuff is a big part of it.

If it really works well I might sell it, who knows?

I don't feel that way exactly, but it seems as if they believe in me more than I do :lol:

I wasn't implying that you did it on purpose. On the strands of hair that you used to compare, in the first picture your fingers are further up, which doesn't reveal the entire length, but in the second you've got them further down revealing the entire length. I just think that it's important to be very accurate when doing comparison shots.

Like I said, I didn't take it personally. I'll try and be more accurate with my finger placement in the future.

Oh good, sometimes the eyes can deceive but the ruler will tell the truth. Earlier this spring I massaged often with oils for about a month straight and I got a growth spurt from it. If I hadn't measured I would not have believed it myself. For that month I think I doubled my normal growth. I have no idea why I didn't keep it up.

And as far as the person who said you held your hair differently, I noticed it too. I didn't think you did it intentionally and I don't think the other person did either. On one pic you were holding the hair all the way at the tip. On the other there was a little hair hanging below your fingers. It is hard to be perfect, if not impossible. I am excited for you though, I hope you are onto something and come up with the next big thing:yep:. Just keep documenting and posting your results.

Thanks!

I will pay more attention and definitely start breaking out the measuring tape.

Zenobia61

Soooo. let me get this right..... you just posted to tell us and show us your progress, but you are not going to share anything about what is making your hair grow? :rolleyes: I dunnoo, but this just sounds so unLHCFish.....I will begin to worry if more people on the board make posts like this....:wallbash:

Neith

Soooo. let me get this right..... you just posted to tell us and show us your progress, but you are not going to share anything about what is making your hair grow? :rolleyes: I dunnoo, but this just sounds so unLHCFish.....I will begin to worry if more people on the board make posts like this....:wallbash:

Sorry you feel that way!

I sincerely have no ill intentions and I didn't think that it would be straight out offensive to anyone

I'm not for sure if it even really works at this time... I didn't think there would be widespread, intense interest in it.

Curiousity, yes... but I really didn't think that anyone would be clamoring at the door trying to get some, lol.

Zenobia61

Just playin', Neith!!! :lachen: I hear you, gurl, and wish you the best of luck, but you know how we do up in this forum! Just mention "hair growing' and you know that we gon be all up in the Kool-aid tryin to figure out the flava! I'mma be stalking your fotki from now on trying to figure out whassup so be forewarned!!! :grin:

Neith

Just playin', Neith!!! :lachen: I hear you, gurl, and wish you the best of luck, but you know how we do up in this forum! Just mention "hair growing' and you know that we gon be all up in the Kool-aid tryin to figure out the flava! I'mma be stalking your fotki from now on trying to figure out whassup so be forewarned!!! :grin:

Girl, stop playing like that :spank:

Really making me thing I upset you :lachen:

Last edited:

jerjer29

lol we might see you within the next year with an online store selling the product...i wouldn't give out the ingredients just yet either :drunk:

Zenobia61

OK..so what's the address for the pre-orders????:rolleyes: I like to get in front of new bandwagons so I don't get ran ova!!

michaela

Natural 4b
Congrats Neith on The Great Growth That You are Getting.
Keep us updated on your Journey with your New Growth aid!=)

cmw45

To be honest, I don't see major growth. In the last comparison picture, it doesn't look like you're pulling the hair in the first picture all the way down.

I agree with felicia and dm81 on the finger placement. I think it's the last comparison photo you can see hair beyond where your fingers end in the before and no hair beyond your finger in the after photo. This is certainly not said to dismiss your progress...but just what you asked for...honest opinions. I think some of the other posters might be right and that a ruler would be a good tool.

CONGRATS to EVERYONE who posted in this thread for the sheer helpful and supportive nature of everyone's comments.

Last edited:

Neith

Congrats Neith on The Great Growth That You are Getting.
Keep us updated on your Journey with your New Growth aid!=)

Thank you :) I'll keep updating my fotki.

I agree with felicia and dm81.

Ah well. I guess I'll really be able to see in a month or two and I'll start taking better measurements.

I wasn't claiming I grew an inch or anything CRAZY and noticeable like that in 2 weeks anyways... lol.

It's a difficult thing to document properly especially in a small timeframe. My apologies.

Neith

I agree with felicia and dm81 on the finger placement. I think it's the last comparison photo you can see hair beyond where your fingers end in the before and no hair beyond your finger in the after photo. This is certainly not said to dismiss your progress...but just what you asked for...honest opinions. I think some of the other posters might be right and that a ruler would be a good tool.

CONGRATS to EVERYONE who posted in this thread for the sheer helpful and supportive nature of everyone's comments.

Yes, everyone was very nice, encouraging and HELPFUL :yep:

I'm not upset, offended or experiencing any negative emotions. Everything's cool :)

Irresistible

I answered in your fotki but will post it here-its how your holding your hair thats kinda throwing it off , as far as what actual growth you got
~IRIS~ wrote: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 - 12:25 AM
it looks like you got some growth, just in the first pic, you can see a little bit of hair past your fingers still (or are my eyes shot?) lol, and the second pic your holding it to the ends, so its hard to tell exactly what you got
delete edit

Neith

I answered in your fotki but will post it here-its how your holding your hair thats kinda throwing it off , as far as what actual growth you got
~IRIS~ wrote: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 - 12:25 AM
it looks like you got some growth, just in the first pic, you can see a little bit of hair past your fingers still (or are my eyes shot?) lol, and the second pic your holding it to the ends, so its hard to tell exactly what you got
delete edit

I think from now on I will pick one finger placement for ALL the pics. I'm going to measure the sections I'm pulling too. I'm getting all scientific-like now, lol.

I'll probably throw in some comparisons of straight hair too.

Irresistible

I think from now on I will pick one finger placement for ALL the pics. I'm going to measure the sections I'm pulling too. I'm getting all scientific-like now, lol.

I'll probably throw in some comparisons of straight hair too.

yeah that would work out much better:yep:

cant wait to see what this stuff does

whatever it is :poke: