Is pollyandco.com selling expired Phyto relaxers? Maybe thats why they are only $48

Ummalhadiqah

Hello Ladies,

I have been using Phyto relaxer Index 2 for about 2 years now. I usually online from www.Whatshebuys.com or www.sephora.com. The price Iv'e paid has always been $60.00. After reading the posts here on LHCF I was happy to find out that www.pollyandco.com was selling the kits for only $48.00. So because we live overseas i purchased 3 kits for the year. When I received the boxes though they are different from the ones that Iv'e been receiving from the other online stores. The boxes that i had gotten previously all have a picture of a lady with beautiful shoulder lenght hair. These 3 boxes dont have a picture at all on them just a shiny logo emblem of the company.
Now, its just my suspicion that these that I have received are old because of price. Im thinking why is it that every other online store is selling the kits for $60 and Pollyandco.com is able to sell theirs for only $48. I dont know....
What do you guys think? Also, what if they are old and expired will they still be effective?
Have any of you ladies purchased the phytorelaxer from them and gotten bad results? I'm really worried especially since it's almost time for my relaxer and I would have to send these back to America and wait to receive another shipment. ugh!
I looked really good at the box also and I dont see any expiration date. Is there an expiration date for relaxers, like can they get "weak" after a period of time?

Re: Is pollyandco.com selling expired Phyto relaxers? Maybe thats why they are only $

Why don't you just email or phone the company and ask them the expiry date or about the packaging instead of trying to come up with a bunch of theories?

I've purchased phyto from polly and co for over 1 year with no noticeable differences from when i purchased it elsewhere. I didn't know phyto had a box with a lady. Once I screwed up and had to buy it from the NYC Sephora store and the box looked the same.

However I agree you should call the company. The lady who handles the orders is very nice and I've always had great customer service (and samples) from Polly and co.

Isn't there an expiration date on the box? I thought box relaxer kits had expiration dates?

You could also call/email Phyto to ask about this re-seller.

I just thought that she was passing on the savings since she probably can purchase the kits close to or at wholesale.

I've been using Phyto for over a year. I've always paid $60 (never brought from pollyandco) and there's never been any photos of anybody on my box.

Last edited:
been buying from polly since sep 2005, with last purchase being in Aug, never had a woman with long hair on my box, and have received wonderful customer service, and prompt delivery since. I always get samples too, and will buy again in a few weeks for a touchup

i bought mine and it didn't have a lady on the box. it worked well. i purchased at the beginning of this month:perplexed

I've seen some Index 1 boxes with a woman's pic on them. Which index did you purchase?

Anyway, I order(ed) from Polly without any problems... great cust service, nice samples, fast shipping... the whole nine. The Index 2 I got was fresh, and there was no pic on it. The one time I did have a problem (the activator stuff spilled out during shipping), she sent me a replacement very quickly. I order from her a lot, because I'm the official online shopper for my whole family.:look:

Back