IS it so wrong that I want to wash and blowdry my hair EVERY FOUR DAYS?

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
I just love the flowy, bouncey curls i get after a fresh wash (wash with conditioner only after a four hour DC of course:look:) im just saying, my curls are good all week, but they are BETTER after a fresh wash and blowdry and they hold better. ---> this is my hair two days after a wash and blowdry. btw, i only blow dry for maybe 7mins. no flat irons used...

(please read ALL text below)

CIMG3121-vi.jpg
CIMG3157-th.jpg
CIMG3154-th.jpg

..................................................................................................
After about 4 days, my hair gets all weighed down with all the moisturizing and sealing that i do all week.

this is how i set it every night after moisturizing and sealing -->
CIMG3152-th.jpg

.................................................................................................
There is nooo possible way that i can use less product because i have to keep my hair moisturized. im not really complaining tho becuase my curls last all week but i just want them to remain bouncey and light and hold better:rolleyes:. soooooo:drunk:........tell me, is it ok to DC for four hours, rince, then blowdry every four days instead of weekly??? :scratchch

If it's working for you then Im jealous because the blowdrier blew my hair away and I only used it about 5 times! Im trying to regrow it now but I will never do that again.

4 days? Shoot, I wash my hair every other day. Do what works for you. You're obviously doing something right.

I shampoo, DC, and style every 3-4 days. If I go longer than that, my hair feels weighed down and my scalp feels itchy. However, I usually skip direct heat and either do a braid-out or a rollerset.

My hair would be so sad if I blow-dried it every 4 days, so I personally have to say no to direct heat that often...but if your hair is liking it, go for it!

I shampoo, DC, and style every 3-4 days. If I go longer than that, my hair feels weighed down and my scalp feels itchy. However, I usually skip direct heat and either do a braid-out or a rollerset.

My hair would be so sad if I blow-dried it every 4 days, so I personally have to say no to direct heat that often...but if your hair is liking it, go for it!

hey thanks S!! i guess that would be too much blow drying than:scratchch:
i dont want to go from :gorgeous: to :hair: ..............:perplexed

Yeah good luck to you and that Adora because blowdrying blows my hair away too. I started doing it because my hair takes FOREVER to air dry now but in the long run, too much heat just is not doing my hair any good. Blowdrying on cool also takes forever so I've decided not to blowdry at all until I get to at least full WL. Then I'll reconsider maybe...

I would skip the blow drying just because you're moisturizing so much that you want to straighten it every four days cancels the other out. I say find a style that works for you without straightening your hair as often

I was just thinking about you this morning when I was using my CFC Gold.:grin: How have you been? I see your hair is as beautiful as ever!

From the looks of your beautiful, healthy hair, I would say it's ok. It's obviously working for you. And as long as you're blow-drying clean hair, I think it's fine. :)

Do what works for you! I blow dry my hair on cool probably about 2-3 times a week. I air dry the other times. Sounds like you know what to do...I mean you're not experiencing breakage or anything negative are you? Do what works for you honey because I love my hair bouncy & swinging too! :grin:

Back