is it possible for me to get to waistlength by july

hey ladies quick question my hair is at mid back length is it a far fetched expectation for me to get to waistlength by my bday in july! it took me 9 months to get from full shoulder length to mid back length but my growing has slowed up quite a bit i wore nothing but conditioner and a bun for those 9 months washed once a week and it went back in a bun with no heat but now its growing so slow i think i might need a trim um oh and my hair type i dont know i think i might have a pic some where ill try and find it thanks

JustKiya

How many inches are between your midback point and waist? How fast does your hair grow a month? If the answer to the first question is less than the answer to the second question times 8, then sure, you can. If not, then it's doubtful.

Qualitee

Hey I want to be WL by July for my B-day too!. It all depends on the amount of inches you need. Most of the time when ppl want to go from mbl to wl they need about 3-6 inches. Im depending on growth aids and tlc to get to my goal for july! I wish you luck!

*Frisky*

I think it is totally possible. Especially if you only have like 3 or 4 inches to go. Adding more protein to your diet should help you.

thaidreams

You can totally make it by July! Eight months is plenty of time for you to get plenty of exercise, drink lots of water, and take supplements to help aid in your hair growth. Just remember to take good care of your ends so that you retain your length! Happy Growing!!!

Noir

It is definitely feasible. SL to APL is usually harder... once you get to APL/ML is should be easier to retain your length.

How tall are you?

IM 5.4 WELL POPORTIONED MY HAIR LOOKS REALY LONG AT THIS LENGTH IM STARTING TO THINK NOT TO GO ANY LONGER THAN THIS BUT I HAVENT HAD A TRIM IN 2 YEARS AND COUNTING AND IM SCARED TO BECAUSE THEY TAKE SO MUCH OFF AND CALL IT A TRIM WHEN THEY KNOW THEY CUTTIN YOUR HAIR