Is it okay to use megatek as a protein conditioner after washing????????????

Rapunzel*

i relaxed saturday and im ready to hide my hair in a buns etc.

i plan to wash with ntm poo
dc for 10 minutes with megatek w/plastic cap(once a month)
dc with pantene r&n and aussie moist20-30 minutes w/plastic cap(tried it sat and:lick:)
leave in a dime sized amount of aussie
and moisturize with ntm silk touch leave in concentrating on my ends
seal with olive and castor oil:yep:

is mega tek too strong as a protein?

It is strong and you should have no problem with your regimen - I use it as a deep conditioner as well - I have no problems (i.e. shedding, etc.) and I follow up with a moisturizing deep conditioner as well

It will definitely strengthen your hair

HTH

It is strong and you should have no problem with your regimen - I use it as a deep conditioner as well - I have no problems (i.e. shedding, etc.) and I follow up with a moisturizing deep conditioner as well

It will definitely strengthen your hair

HTH
thanks :grin: i didnt want to run to the store to buy a protein dc. i do want to use aphogee 2 min later on but in the meantime id love to use this. the relaxing was a lot on my virgin hair. its a lot thinner then my pressed hair but once i was i know its going to thicken up at least 50% well i hope:look:

You're Welcome - If you already have this at home - you don't need to go out and purchase anymore protein conditioners. You'll be fine...moisturization is the key with MT - and you are on it!

You're Welcome - If you already have this at home - you don't need to go out and purchase anymore protein conditioners. You'll be fine...moisturization is the key with MT - and you are on it!
oh yea i have lots of moisture over here

thanks for all your help and i love the bling of your hair

Back