Is it just me?

caress

Is it just me or am I "seeing" familiar "faces" from nappturality.com and naturallycurly.com? If so, it's nice to see you guys? I have been a lurker mostly at those sites.

LHCF is the place to be! lol alot of us have migrated from other sites; i guess it's because LHCF seems to have everything and the most knowledgable people are members here. as for myself, i was loving the first site i went to then i stumbled upon lhcf and i haven't looked back since...

Everyone is accepted here whether you're natural or relaxed.
The main focus is fun, hair care and long hair.

That's why I like this board. As someone who both straightens and wears my hair natural, I figured that I didn't need to talk on Nappturality about straightening techniques, and catch flak for it, and the many of the naturals here are vocal enough so that you can get ideas from them too (without all the relaxing bashing).

I'm not about knocking someone because they've decided to relax their hair, it's their choice, not mine, and in this place relaxed and naturals get along well, and I hope it stays that way.

I post over @nappturality too. I enjoy both sites, and the info gained from them.

Tracy

I'm MariposaMorena08 over on the Nappturality website!
wave.gif

Naturally curly veteran here!

The hair board is not quite my taste ovah there. Too many desperate, insecure posts screaming for attention, cult-like devotions to white ladies who write hair books, and overall annoyances.

I was a member of NC.com in 2001, left late 2002 when nappturality was born, and found this site by CassandraUK. This is the most I've posted on a board ever!

[ QUOTE ]
jasmin said:
Everyone is accepted here whether you're natural or relaxed.
The main focus is fun, hair care and long hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know!
smile.gif
I'm just saying that it's nice to see those familiar faces here too. Looks like I've been coming here for almost a year now. Boy does time fly.
cheers.gif

Hey everyone! Caress, I recognize your username from way back. I've been posting online since nappyhair.com days. I've cut down alot on the time I spend on hair messageboards in general, partly because I don't really need the emotional support as much anymore. Now my focus is strictly technical - care techniques. LHCF fits my needs really well in that respect.~ Nice to see all you guys
smile.gif

Kisses to all my napptural sistahs! Ya'll are so beautiful. I don't want to sound crass, but I must admit that I'm learning more on this site than I am on the other. Both are awesome and you guys are great!

Hi everybody! I came from nappturality b/c a member had this link in their signature. I like both sites for information and support. I'm glad I stumbled on this place.

Back