Is anyone finding the Goody banana clips in their area?

Geminigirl

I know you can get them form luvnaturals and online other places but why can't I find these in stores. Not WalMart not Targert not Giant not Walgreens what is the deal. I need this in my life so that I can make easy frohawks and other styles. Anyone else having this problem?

PPGbubbles

I went looking last week and found nada....they must not be in high demand....I think I may break down and place an order from luvnaturals because I really want to wear Kimmytubes signiature PS!

Geminigirl

And they aren't even on the goody site. They might be in high demand if they sold them where people could get them. They have con air banana clips but who wants those?

cutenss

I have them in my area, but I did not realize this until AFTER I bought some off ebay for the cheap.

PPGbubbles

I surely dont! lol

Just last summer I picked up some of the longer ones and you could find them everywhere. Now Nada...but my longer ones dont work for the pony they leave too much hangind on the sides.

That Kimmy is one smart cookie becoming a goody retailer....wish I had the foresight lol

simplyhair

I thought I saw the Goody brand of banana clips at Walgreens. What is so different between the Goody brand and the BSS brand...well, besides the color?

Americka

And they aren't even on the goody site. They might be in high demand if they sold them where people could get them. They have con air banana clips but who wants those?

I bought those. Lost teeth on the first one within 30 seconds. And I don't have thick hair. Not even close. :rolleyes:

prospurr4

I found my banana clips at my local Wal-mart. I have several, and I think the brands are Goody and Scunci. Both do a good job at holding my hair; in fact, I wearing the Scunci one in my siggy pic.

Geminigirl

I have never tried a goody brand banana clip but the conair ones don't even come close to holding my hair. The naturals on youtube use the goody brand and since I seen them use it I know it works.

They aren't in my area. Every time I go in a store I always look. They have tons of Goody hair accessories just not those darn B.clips.

I haven't seen scunci though I like their hair bands too. If I do see that I will be sure to pick it up.

Also the BSS are just too darn cheap. They aren't meant for thick natural hair IMO.

Here is a link to them:

http://www.google.com/products?q=go...esult_group&ct=title&resnum=3&ved=0CDgQrQQwAg

Geminigirl

I know you can get them online, but it seems like some people were able to just go and find them easily in their towns/cities. Anyways someone Pm'd me a place to look for some in my area, so thanks!