Anyone else having a hard time finding Giovanni 50:50 Condish?

mg1979

Is anyone else unable to find the Giovanni 50:50 Conditioner in stores? I've tried my local Target, Walmart, and Ulta...no where to be found. I didn't even see a spot for it with the other Giovanni products, so its not like they were just out of stock. This is one of my favorite conditioners, and it was one of the only conditioners that I liked that I didn't have to buy online!

might have to break down and hit one of the sites for a gallon or liter size. That way you'll be set for a while when you can't find it. How about gnc or a small health food store?

might have to break down and hit one of the sites for a gallon or liter size. That way you'll be set for a while when you can't find it. How about gnc or a small health food store?

try TJ Maxx or Marshalls

May have to try GNC, TJ Maxx, or one of the few small health food stores. It was so easy to find before, I never had to check to see if those places carried it.

Vitamin World
Vitamin Shoppe
TJ Maxx/Marshalls
Misc health food stores-even our mom n pop stores care Giovanni
Walmart

I've seen it on clearance in some drugstores over the past month or so. They might be discontinuing it

I've seen it on clearance in some drugstores over the past month or so. They might be discontinuing it

That's what I was afraid of, but hoping its just short supply in this little city.

Checked TJ Maxx, nothing. Tried the health food store, they only had two bottles so I grabbed both of them.

Yeah, it's being discontinued :sad: I made a thread about it 2 weeks ago and got zero responses, so I figured I was the only one using it. I stocked up at Ulta. They had it for $5 and you could use a $3.50 off any $10.00 purchase coupon. Two bottles for $6.50 wasn't bad!

Yeah, it's being discontinued :sad: I made a thread about it 2 weeks ago and got zero responses, so I figured I was the only one using it. I stocked up at Ulta. They had it for $5 and you could use a $3.50 off any $10.00 purchase coupon. Two bottles for $6.50 wasn't bad!
Say it ain't so!! This is my staple cowash conditioner. All bad. No wonder i can't find it anywhere lately! I just broke down and ordered a gallon size from massagewarehouse com for $34.99. I might have to go ahead and purchase a couple more gallons to keep me in stock for as long as possible.

Say it ain't so!! This is my staple cowash conditioner. All bad. No wonder i can't find it anywhere lately! I just broke down and ordered a gallon size from massagewarehouse com for $34.99. I might have to go ahead and purchase a couple more gallons to keep me in stock for as long as possible.

Sadly, it's too true. I'm going to go ahead and order a gallon, too. I'll hate myself in a few months when I run out of the small bottles. My DD's use this as a leave-in and I use it to co-wash/DC. It won't last long between 4 heads of hair.

Really it's being discontinued....I was looking all over for it myself a while back with not much luck which lead me to look into other products. I still have a couple small bottles in my stash...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I saw that thread but I thought you were just saying Ulta had it on sale and they weren't going to carry it anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:
Back