Inversion Challenge November 2013-November 2014

PureSilver

Aud 3 root shot 2 days post.jpg 30 days inversion results.jpg

First pic is 2 days post relaxer

Second pic is from yesterday. Day 30 for me ended on Sunday.

It was a good run. Will i do it again. Yes but i will tweak my method. I will do it again in October. I'll be inverting again later this month for 7 days after my 1 week break.

For those interested in my results.
pelohello sheanu HairPleezeGrow KERC1974 PinkSunshine77 LexiDior BranwenRosewood @follicefanatic

What do you guys think?

Personally, i expected a little bit more but since i'm a slow grower i'll take what i got.

Last edited:

sheanu

That's not bad for 30 days. It looks like 3/4-1 inch. You said you saw an increase in thickness as well? Did you have any problem areas that improved?

PureSilver

sheanu not that i have seen outside of the thickness that i've been getting. I must add that before inverting for the 30 days my right and right after i relaxed i was barely touching the top of my bra now my right side is in the middle of my bra strap

sheanu

sheanu not that i have seen outside of the thickness that i've been getting. I must add that before inverting for the 30 days my right and right after i relaxed i was barely touching the top of my bra now my right side is in the middle of my bra strap

Yup I'll be trying this for 30 days lol. Your results are pretty good! It seems worth it.

sheanu

sheanu Glad i could help. When will you commence your 30 days? I'll like a buddy this time around to motivate me as some days were hard.

I've actually already started and today will be day 9. I wouldn't mind waiting until you're ready to start again though.

ETA: when will you be starting?

FollicleFanatic

PureSilver you got great results, esp if you are a slow grower! I need to join you on the next 30 day one.

I forgot to complete my inversions so I restarted yesterday so that was day one and today day two.

ETA back to inverting for 7 mins instead of 4