Inversion Challenge November 2013-November 2014

sheanu

I inverted for the first time today. I'll probably start again on the first once I'm done with this seven days. I know my hair has started growing faster since I started doing yoga once a week and taking seven seas cod liver nightly. Hopefully inversion can help with my hairline and thickness.

Last edited:

FollicleFanatic

Completely fell off, but yesterday was day 1 for me. Since my haircut I am on a hard mission to grow my hair back even longer!

Thanks to all of my previous inverting my hair is much thicker, so I'm already pleased with this method even if it doesn't grow any faster. But I wouldn't be mad if it does hehe.

LexiDior

I havent done this in a long time. Honestly I dont think its doing anything for hair growth, it just gives me headaches. Im dropping out of the challenge.

PureSilver

Checking in for Day 7. I did say I was gonna do this for 30 days this time so i'll continue throughout this month into the 1st/2nd week of September. I Inverted for 6 mins a few minutes ago.

BranwenRosewood

I haven't done this since February but I really want to be at least grazing APL by the end of this year so I'm going to try to be consistent with this from now until December. Day 1 will be tomorrow.

PureSilver

BranwenRosewood, I remember someone said earlier in the thread that when she did yoga everyday for a particular period, she got increased growth. I have decided to invert every day for this month and if all goes well I will be inverting everyday till I relax again. I'll be here to tag everyone from here onward as a reminder.