Inversion Challenge Jan-Dec 2014

almond eyes

Oh let me post my updated pics for this new challenge.

This was me 3 months after my bc in 4/2014:

This is my hair length currently as of 2 days ago. I don't use heat on my hair for length checks so I guess we have to go by bun/ponytail size as far as growth:

Wow, great progress. And beautiful hair.

So how to go about your inversion?

Me, I have started to go back to my yoga again three weeks ago. And I do a bit of a quick baggy in the shower.

Best,
Almond Eyes

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
Wow, great progress. And beautiful hair.

So how to go about your inversion?

Me, I have started to go back to my yoga again three weeks ago. And I do a bit of a quick baggy in the shower.

Best,
Almond Eyes

thank you :)
I don't use oils or anything extra. I'm lazy. I admit it. I moisturize or do it after I've just washed my hair. I only do it once a month. I missed the month of December. I fell right on off :lachen:

~Go*Go~

Day 1 of month 2 should have been tonight, but I'm doing a deep conditioning treatment with honey and cinnamon. The cinnamon has my scalp tingling already, so I'll start tomorrow.

sheanu

Day 5 done. I'm really annoyed about this search feature being down...I wanted some more info on ayurvedic rinsing recipes

~Go*Go~

Day 2 is done. I used some of a mix of 1 tbsp of organic coconut oil, and 3 drops each of rosemary and lavender essential oils, massaged for a few minutes, then inverted for 5 minutes :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using LHCF

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I completed my 7 for the month.
Spring is my fast growing season, so I hope in conjunction with the inversion, I'll have some hangtime for the summer.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I think I have done 2 inversions so far this month. I will do day 3 today, 4 tomorrow, 5 Friday, 6 Saturday and 7 on Sunday