Inversion Challenge Jan-Dec 2014

NowIAmNappy

I'm willing to try this again even though that last two times it didn't work. I have my wedding coming up in 2 months and I just cut my hair again. What technique did you ladies find most effective? Oil? No oil? 5 minute massage or longer/shorter? I'm hoping this time is better than the last.

Guinan

Re-Branding
I'm willing to try this again even though that last two times it didn't work. I have my wedding coming up in 2 months and I just cut my hair again. What technique did you ladies find most effective? Oil? No oil? 5 minute massage or longer/shorter? I'm hoping this time is better than the last.

Yes to the massage and oil

newgrowth15

For me both oil and no oil worked. The massage was what worked best for my hair. And sticking to the 4 minutes per day for 7 days consistently works well, too.

Day 5 done.

Last edited:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
It works best for me when I use a stimulating oil (ex liquid gold) and I do a gentle massage for 4-5 minutes. I invert on my recliner with my feet up and my head tilted down

YellowMellow

I haven't been here in ages. Is the app working yet?
I inverted today as day 1 I'm so late lol
But here's a staring pic! :)
I recently chopped off 4 inches of just unwanted even damaged hair. I neeeed this and last time is did this consistently I had amazing results.

GrenadianGal

On my haircare journey
me too! How was your first round?
I think I experienced extra growth but I really need to purchase or make one of those length measurement shirts. The first day I did it I definately got up to quickly....lol. This round I'm going to try to massage with oil at least 4 out of the 7 days.

YellowMellow

Since I started at the end of the month today was day 7 for me. Tmwr I'm straightening so hopefully my comparison pics upload!