Introduction

jshor09

Hi, how is everyone?

I am new here. I am on a journey to grow my haid to first bra length then beyond. I also want some tips to keep my hair helathy and strong and to regrow my sister's severly damged hair. My regimen includes taking vitamins, drinking plenty of water and trying to exercise. I also plan on doing co washes and using no heat. My current length is just above shoulders and is relaxed. I also plan on stretching my relaxers to 8 weks to begin. Any suggestions to help m regimen? Also i just visited my sister and her hair has broken off except for a piece of relaxed hair in the middle. I know that she will need a cut to begin with and deep condtion. I have her coming to my house to see what she was doing to her hair.

Vitamins include
2 MSM 1000 mg each
2 EPO 500 mg each
1 B complex 1 tab
2 Alfalfa 500 mg
1Iron 25 mg
I'm in the process of trying to find the best items for my regimen
and am keeping a hair journal.
thanks for any advice
Jackie

Welcome to the forum! You will definitely learn a lot from these ladies. I definitely have. You are on the right track. Staying away from heat and keeping my hair moisturized has been the greatest thing for me.

Hey Jkelly, welcome :newbie:. My hair was a couple of inches past my shoulders and I relaxed and trim every 5 wks. Now I am stretching to 16 wks. I had to go slow. I stretched to 8,10,12,wks before I could get to 16 wks. Last touchup my tail was grazing brastrap. I make sure I moisture in the morning and the evening. I did the baggie tecnnique with a phony pony and I also wear a quick weave. I think protective styles helped a lot.

WELCOME

Sounds like you are off to a good start on your regime. Sorry to hear about your sisters hair :( I am sure she can get her hair healthy again with some TLC.

Back