Interesting "Poll' Results

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I saw and took this poll in a news article and the results are quite interesting:

http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/GayMarriage/Should-Gay-Marriage-Be-Legal-/id/70/kw/default

Here are the Results:

http://www.newsmax.com/Surveys/Results/id/70

Should gay marriage be legal in all 50 states?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, it should

950(9%)

No, it should not

9,529(90%)

Should the legality of gay marriage be decided by states rather than the federal government? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

States should decide

8,242(81%)

Federal government should decide

1,884(18%)

Was the Supreme Court right in striking down the Defense of Marriage Act and allowing gay marriage? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, it was right to strike down the law

1,056(10%)

No, it should have kept the law

9,404(89%)

Please describe your religious affiliation:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catholic

2,804(26%)

Protestant - mainline churches

2,890(27%)

Protestant - evangelical or fundamentalist

2,607(24%)

Jewish

183(1%)

Hindu

13(0%)

Buddhist

37(0%)

Muslim

18(0%)

Other

1,902(18%)

---------------------------

Ummmmmmm, who can guess which answers were mine. :look:

sweetvi

Wow ...@Shimmie Interesting!

ETA: I remember listening to an NRA program a few months back on this topic. There was a homosexual who called in and stated that the marriage should not be made legal. Even though he is gay, it is morally wrong. I was taken aback

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Wow ...@Shimmie Interesting!

ETA: I remember listening to an NRA program a few months back on this topic. There was a homosexual who called in and stated that the marriage should not be made legal. Even though he is gay, it is morally wrong. I was taken aback

I'm inclined to believe that it's not about gay marriage more than it is about the power to live a gay lifestyle without it being condemned by society.

The thing is the gay lifestyle condemns itself all by itself. :ohwell:

Shimmie

Staff member
Very telling - lol

SMH at the propaganda.

Propaganda, for real.

Today, I was watching Bonanza (the old western program) and I could not help but to see the 'values' that were respected, but also how 'business' is conducted. It occurred to me that it's all about money. The gays have it, they have money, money that 'we' have been pouring into their pockets for years and without knowing.

As for the propaganda.....

Well, news stations depend upon 'sponsorships'. We won't even talk about the 'entertainment industry'. They 'lose' if they don't choose to appease / accommodate the gay agenda.

We won't even talk about the politicians.... :nono:

It's just a 'temporary' mess. Yes, temporary, for this sin is only for a season. It has no virtue and without virtue it loses its ability to survive.