Interested in a guy at Church

Zeal

Hey Ladies:

I am kind of interested in a guy at church. There is a woman in my Church who I have know forever. She was trying to play match maker but at the time I was not interested.

I really don't know much about him. All I know is his name, he is an usher, he likes to work with the youth (young boys) the scouts, baseball, he if he thinks something is funny he has no problem laughing, even while ushering.

I noticed how handsome he was yesterday. How should I approach this situation? I don't want a relationship, but I am curious about him.

I have never been good at approaching men.

Mocha5

Hey Ladies:

I am kind of interested in a guy at church. There is a woman in my Church who I have know forever. She was trying to play match maker but at the time I was not interested.

I really don't know much about him. All I know is his name, he is an usher, he likes to work with the youth (young boys) the scouts, baseball, he if he thinks something is funny he has no problem laughing, even while ushering.

I noticed how handsome he was yesterday. How should I approach this situation? I don't want a relationship, but I am curious about him.

Girl, ask him out to lunch and stop playing. :grin: If that's too close for comfort then have a group date. Invite about 3 women and 3 guys out for lunch or over to your house for brunch.

But, I, woud just ask him out cause I'm willing to bet you're probably not the only one checking him out at church. The diference is that they'd be checking him out from afar and I'b be asking him out! :spinning::yep::drunk::yep:

Nice & Wavy

Girl, ask him out to lunch and stop playing. :grin: If that's too close for comfort then have a group date. Invite about 3 women and 3 guys out for lunch or over to your house for brunch.

But, I, woud just ask him out cause I'm willing to bet you're probably not the only one checking him out at church. The diference is that they'd be checking him out from afar and I'b be asking him out! :spinning::yep::drunk::yep:

Girl, you can tell we are married...lol.

I met my husband at church...I say Zeal, go for it!

Zeal

:ohwell::ohwell: Sheez !!!! I will ask Mrs K to introduce us. She says that he is in her Sunday School class.

Mocha5

:ohwell::ohwell: Sheez !!!! I will ask Mrs K to introduce us. She says that he is in her Sunday School class.

:lachen:Yeah. Start with the introductions first. THEN ask him!!! :lachen: If he says he's in a relationship or something then apologize sweetly and keep it moving. Don't give him a second thought.

Nice & Wavy: I know right? Forget waiting around. :grin: Ok, Zeal? No more waiting.

Nice & Wavy

:lachen:Yeah. Start with the introductions first. THEN ask him!!! :lachen: If he says he's in a relationship or something then apologize sweetly and keep it moving. Don't give him a second thought.

Nice & Wavy: I know right? Forget waiting around. :grin: Ok, Zeal? No more waiting.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:sounds like a plan to me!

star

Hey Ladies:

Just let it flow and be praying under breathe to God he will take care of it. Let the lady introduce you and there after get to know him through church activties. Be friends in Jesus and let the holy ghost do the rest. Being friends takes the pressure off both of you.

Honey6928215

I would say start off as friends, first. That's when you really get to know them as to where if you start off as dating they pretty put there best foot forward. When you talk to a guy on a casual basis they have a tendency to let there guards down because they don't have to put up a front when they see someone they are interested in.

I feel you will get a lot more out of him this way as getting to know him.

honeyflaava

Zeal, I'm in this exact situation myself! I completely agree with Star. Allow God to lead you into a friendship with this man and if something more is to come of it, Holy Spirit will lead both of you at the right time.

Zeal

UPDATE.

Suday I told Ms. K that I wanted to talk to her and she said, " about what?" So I said Usher (let's call him Usher) :lachen::lachen::lachen:I said I am considering your offer.

She said "he is nice and he is single. Come sit in on my Sunday School Class" I said I can't why don't you just do the match making thing? I don't know him."

She just looked at me and smiled.

I am going to lay low ladies.

Mrs K told me about him about 6 mos ago. But i am actually starting to notice him. I have prayed that whatever God wants.........

Caramela

I would be cautious... if things didn't work out you'd still have to see him every sunday. But that's just me. HOw did things go when you sat in on the class?