Infusium 23 Leave-in

alireno

Just wondering what type of results can be seen in your hair after using Infusium 23? I saw that many of you use it, so I bought some. Haven't gotten around to using it yet. Just wondering what to expect. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

mahogani

I love infusium 23 leave in conditoner i use it religously, i apply a generous amount from a spray bottle then proceed with my roller set. It protects,strenghten and conditions your hair you have made a good choice. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

nijilah

I only use it as my leave-in after washing my hair. Otherwise, it makes my hair soft because I think that there is a lot of protein in it. After I wash/deep condition, I apply a generous amount of Infusion-23 (dry/damaged or moisturing) and then apply wild-growth oil, and then plait my hair in large plaits. My hair is soft and gorgeous the next 2 days which is pretty good in this cold winter weather.

Nyambura

surfer girl
Infusium 23 is a great detangler for me. Normally, it lets the comb glide right through my freshly washed hair. However, every once in a while I have to stop using it for a brief period because it makes my hair hard. But then after a brief respite, it's good as new again. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

G

I like it because it detangles very well, and also, it is good to use before doing curly styles. If I wash my hair and condition it, then I mix Infusium with some water, because not as much is needed.

Brownie

Alireno,
I use Infusion, but only because I have so much of it left.
For my hair, it doesn't work (it doesn't remove tangles/doesn't seem to moisturize, and I like Emergency 911 for dry hair and Wondergro's Shea Butter leave in a lot better).

Good luck! It might be just what you need for your hair.

hairfanatic

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
and I like Emergency 911 for dry hair and Wondergro's Shea Butter leave in a lot better).

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Brownie,

I just realize that I have the Emergency 911 and have never used it...signs of a serious product junkie. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Miss Montserrat

The first time I used it I used too much. Years later I used it again but I poured it into a spray bottle and used it in moderation.The results were FANTASTIC! It just goes to show that you shouldn't through products away! If I ever want shine I use Infusim. Like someone else mentioned, I use it for a few months then I have to leave it alone ...but it's always a keeper! IMO the key is to use it in moderation. If I spray too much I won't get the shine. I also sometimes use it in conjunction with a setting lotion.

Allandra

candycane said:
I have used this on and off for years. But it seems to be sort of drying to my hair.

[/ QUOTE ]
It was drying to my hair as well. I tried to like it, but it always made my hair feel hard. I stick with the thick, creamy, moisturizing leave-ins.

adf23

I love Infusium /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Infusium is a watery-type leave in.

I have found that the original formula works best on my hair. The supposed "Moisturizing" formula makes my hair heavy and hard.

Kitkat

Infusium also made my hair hard. I didn't find it moisturizing at all. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

azul11

I may be alone on this one but i never expected infusium to do anything but strengthen the hair. i didnt expect it to soften or detangle or anything. just strengthen. God bless you all.

Allandra

azul11 said:
I may be alone on this one but i never expected infusium to do anything but strengthen the hair. i didnt expect it to soften or detangle or anything. just strengthen. God bless you all.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, no wonder then. I guess my hair as enough muscles. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

adrienne0914

i've never cared for Infusium. i don't like the smell at all, and it never really did anything special for my hair. i've bought and given it away twice trying to use it again. lol!

i'm with allandra. i definitely prefer the creamy leave-ins! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

Kitkat

azul11 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you have a point, Azul. /images/graemlins/smile.gif If I remember correctly, Infusium doesn't claim to soften or detangle. Maybe I expected too much from it.

ngaa

thanx for postin yo message coz i was begginin to think that i was the only one who didnt like it at all! Wen i used it, it made my hair dry and brittle and left it tangled /images/graemlins/mad.gif i may have used it wrong or summin but i still got it and am willin to change the way that i use it if anyone has any suggestions or wud not mind tellin me how they use it to get good results..
ngaa /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

NAY007

i didn't like it at all, it didn't detangle my hair and that is a number one priority for me. i don't think i will give it another try.

Neta74

I agree that infusium leave in is not among my favorite products. I bought some about 2 years ago and have only used it once.

thatscuteright

I love Infusim !
I use it my braid spray concotion ( 1/3 water. 1/3 Infusim, 1/3 glycerin)
When I take my braids out, my hair is very soft, strengthened, and easy to comb thorugh, plus I do not lose alot of hair either.

Tara

It was so funny that you posted this question when you did because I posted it around the same time at another board because I wondered the SAME thing about this product.

I purchased some and have been using it for two weeks, too early to tell the benefits as far as hair strength. HOWEVER, I am chasing it with curl activator so luckily (knock on wood) I haven't experienced any dryness thus far.

I probably am using it every other day.