Infertility -keeping the faith

nik4jesus

Praise the Lord ladies

I am unable to conceive -medically- but i dont rule out miracles-lol. At times i am soooo depressed that I can cry all day. I am over questioning God and whining to Him about it. My husband says he believes God is going to give him a daughter. I am sure thats true whether by and act of God or adoption. My little brother is adopted and he is MY brother! I love him just the same. I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem and how they deal withy the dark times that come up. Right now I am planning my little sisters baby shower-I am so thrilled but I am alwasy the shower planner never the expectant mother and I do get a emotional at times. Anyone else out there?

Nikki

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Hi Nik4Jesus... I was about to log off when I saw your post. I'm here to give you a great big 'sister' hug and to let you know that your heart for a child matters to me and even more it matters to God.

You are a prime vessel for motherhood and no matter how God intends to bless you with children, by adoption or natural birth, you are highly favored in God's heart and in His eyes for loving a child.

I venture to say this...perhaps God's delay is for you to love a child that no one else would or could. God's delay is not denial; perhaps the natural is delayed for that one to adopt that someone has prayed to have a mother just like you.

Whatever, the course, you will not be childless. Your heart is too full of so much love to give, to go to waste...

God bless you, Precious One... :giveheart:

I pray above all things...that your desires shall be lived. In Jesus's name, Amen and Amen. :heart2:

harrison

Wow Shimmie....

I needed to read that too... I'm sure your words will be therapeutic for others as well...

God definitely uses you!!

mrselle

Many, many (((((hugs)))) to you. I've been where you are. My husband and I tried to conceive for nearly three years before we were blessed with our beautiful daughter. Looking back at the journal I kept during those times it was truly one of the darkest moments in my life. To this day I can remember how much my heart ached for a baby. I remember everyone around me getting pregnant without even trying and there I was…no baby. And it didn’t help that everyone was asking, “When are you two going to start having a baby?” “What’s the hold up?” I remember my uncle telling me that I was too old to have a baby (I was in my late 20’s at the time…hardly too old to have a baby). He didn’t mean anything by it and he had no clue what my husband and I were going through, but I was so hurt. Looking back at the time in my life, while I was hurting and aching God was doing some magnificent things behind the scenes. To make a long story short he used that time to strengthen my marriage and help me to believe for myself and by myself. You see, in the past I had a lot of faith if I had someone there to believe with me. This time, it was just me.

I could tell you that I got pregnant with the help of fertility treatments…IVF to be exact, but God was right there. Yes, I had good doctors, but it was God who led me to the clinic I went to. It was God who placed me with the right people to help me and my situation. God still gets all the glory for my pregnancy and my happy and healthy little girl. My prayer partner said it perfectly…she said it’s like we literally prayed my little girl down from Heaven.

Don’t give up the faith. Know that God is working behind the scenes. Know that He hasn’t forgotten you. Stand on His word. Know that if He did it for Sarah and Hannah then surely He will do it for you. Furthermore, one of the things that helped me is that I had to learn to enjoy the place that I was in. I believe that God wants us to enjoy wherever we are in our lives and to not constantly be focused on the next step. When I learned to let go and enjoy my life and everything that was going on around me that is when God started giving me direction on what to do and when my husband and I started taking those steps everything was smooth sailing. Be blessed.

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Wow Shimmie....

I needed to read that too... I'm sure your words will be therapeutic for others as well...

God definitely uses you!!
Hi precious one; To you, I praise God for His eternal being of Life and Love that dwells within you. Not just in your heart, but in your belly. For from your belly springs living waters...waters of life that only God has placed there.

I have no knowledge of God's plans for your Destiny, but I can say that His love abounds richly within you. It's been said of you by many, and of one whom you hold dear, that you are one who truly loves. Therefore no heart such as yours will return void; you will reap what love has sown.

God has a purpose that your love will give 'life' to others and life back to you. Be expectant. :heart2:

Tiffchelle22

I can completely understand where you are coming from! My hubby and I have tried for 6 years to have a baby. After so many years of praying and crying, hearing prophecies, etc, I went through a crisis in my faith. But I know this - God is faithful! I know He will bless us with children - in His time, in His way. We are currently in the process of adoption, and we are very excited. I don't rule out pregnancy - miracles do happen! But I just wanted to encourage you and tell you to keep holding on. It is never easy. I am surrounded by pregnant women and new babies at work and at church, and sometimes the pain is overwhelming. I know it is wrong, but I avoid baby showers - I just can't handle them anymore.

I know I ended up rambling, but there are so many different emotions that go along with the infertility journey. I know God will bless you. May He keep your heart and mind through this journey. BTW, there is a wonderful Christian site for infertility that I'd be happy to share with you if you are interested.

Wishing you all the best, and praying God's will for your life!

harrison

amen......

Hi precious one; To you, I praise God for His eternal being of Life and Love that dwells within you. Not just in your heart, but in your belly. For from your belly springs living waters...waters of life that only God has placed there.

I have no knowledge of God's plans for your Destiny, but I can say that His love abounds richly within you. It's been said of you by many, and of one whom you hold dear, that you are one who truly loves. Therefore no heart such as yours will return void; you will reap what love has sown.

God has a purpose that your love will give 'life' to others and life back to you. Be expectant. :heart2: