In Honor of Nikos!

Glib Gurl

Hey Ladies -

While the recent changes to the Board have been traumatic for many of us, there are also some sweet upgrades that deserve a round of applause :clap: So, in honor of Nikos - and all of his hard work over the last several days - I'm inviting you to post things that you DO like about the new board!

I'll start . . .

- I like that you can no blog particular posts.
- I like that you can now "reply" to a comment in your blog

I think over all I like the new board. There are so many more options than before. I like that I can see the invididual photos that people post instead of having to go into the albums. I like that chat rooms. There have been a lot of upgrades and improvements. But most of all I want to thank Nikos and team for all your hard work in constantly keeping this site up to date and current technologically for all of us hair obsessed people. This site rocks! And thanks for troubleshooting so quickly.

I absolutely love the video embedding feature. I actually like the new look overall as well. To me, it's cleaner and more modern. I remember logging in a few months ago and the site looked like this - maybe they were testing it? I liked the look and wondered what happened? I haven't explored the whole site to figure out all the new features.

I'm also thankful to the mods for keeping this board relatively civil and dealing with the drama. Of course, I'm grateful to Beverly as well. I might not like everything that's said or done here, but I'm thankful for the board.

I've only been on sporadically in the past couple of weeks so I'm still getting used to the changes but I'm sure I will like them.

Co-signing....thanks Nikos....but I'm also going to post another thread asking a question about the upgrade in a minute :lol:

Haven't spent alot of time on here since the upgrade but I do appreciate the time and effort put in to this project. Thank you

The video embedding's the best part of the board upgrade. :yep:

I absolutely love the video embedding feature. I actually like the new look overall as well. To me, it's cleaner and more modern. I remember logging in a few months ago and the site looked like this - maybe they were testing it? I liked the look and wondered what happened? I haven't explored the whole site to figure out all the new features.

I'm also thankful to the mods for keeping this board relatively civil and dealing with the drama. Of course, I'm grateful to Beverly as well. I might not like everything that's said or done here, but I'm thankful for the board.

I love the twitter like way you can respond to people

I also love the fact that I can view from my iphone using the Tapatalk app

Thank you Nikos, admins, and mods for all that you do. I know its difficult keeping alllllllllll ofus women happy. I think that no matter what changes you make or dicisions you choose, they're for the best of this board. I love the new layout and just maybe that'll boost the spirits of this board. Once again, thank you and may God keep blessing you all.

What I really love most of all is that Nikos is really
listening to us. I mean he's really taking our suggestions
and complaints seriously and implementing changes,
in some cases, on the spot. One example is that "dislike"
button -- gone when he realized how bad it could get lolol

Back