I'm surrounded by PARABENS!!!

I've edited the posts above to remove the company name mentioned from the post. What I removed/changed is in italics. It was not meant to mar their name or encourage you to choose one product over another but to make you aware of the possible effects of certain ingredients. If you have questions about their ingredients by all means contact them, but please do not state that I, Qhemet or LHCF said not to use their products because of their ingredients. I know the women here are very thorough in their research and I want to nip any potential problems in the bud before they happen.

I'm sorry for any confusion. Please do not take my posts as meant to dissuade you from using your favorite brands. As always, be informed consumers. :)

Last edited:
Enchantmt said:
I've edited the posts above to remove the company name mentioned from the post. What I removed/changed is in italics. It was not meant to mar their name or encourage you to choose one product over another but to make you aware of the possible effects of certain ingredients. If you have questions about their ingredients by all means contact them, but please do not state that I, Qhemet or LHCF said not to use their products because of their ingredients. I know the women here are very thorough in their research and I want to nip any potential problems in the bud before they happen.

I'm sorry for any confusion. Please do not take my posts as meant to dissuade you from using your favorite brands. As always, be informed consumers.

I edited my post some more because you left something there that gave away which company she was talking about. I am already in the process of investigating the claim. But for the rest of what I want to say, I've decided to send you a private message.

Last edited by a moderator:
I changed the last post so it matched what I edited out of my quote. Again, feel free to investigate the ingredients of any products you use, and feel free to share your findings with us. :)

I want in on this discussion!!! I'm a little late, but I thought that was interesting, and I too will be doing some research into her claims. Cichelle, let me know what you come up with...

Back