I'm not natural anymore...Pic Heavy

TCatt86

I kid, I kid. However I no longer have virgin hair. I recently colored my hair, I used dark and lovely permanent color in cinnamon brown. I like the color it's subtle, I wish it was a little lighter but I can deal with it. Anyway, I really like the color, so far so good, no adverse affects, my hair was a little dry in the beginning but I'm getting the moisture/protein balance right. The only thing I'm doing more now is deep condition more often, before I used to DC once a week now I do it twice. Just wanted to show y'all my color.
This picture shows the color the best when it's in it's natural state.

It was a subtle change

The roots are what I wanted my whole head to look like:ohwell:

My hair flatironed

It's still dark

How I wore my hair to a weddingl; Southern tease bun

It's also my nappyversary :yay::yay:
Here is my old fro

And here is my fro now, my hair is colored in the picture

I love your hair and I can't do that bun for nothing. I love the color also. I loved the dark color before you dyed. I'm really missing my dark color now.

You look the same as when you were little. You and your hair are just gorgeous!

I love your hair and I can't do that bun for nothing. I love the color also. I loved the dark color before you dyed. I'm really missing my dark color now.

Girl me and that bun:perplexed I was originally planning to wear my hair straight for the wedding but the Mobile humidity wasn't having it. I only had 3 bobby pins so it kept falling, normally I have to use like 7 or 8 pins to keep it up. I like your color it's pretty.

Your fro fits your face so well. :)

I like that the color is subtle. Better too little than too much! I used to use the Sunsilk conditioners for colored hair. I guess they were a rip off of the John Frieda ones. I used a red/brunette and it brightened my hair w/o harming it or being really obvious.

Back