I'm new and want to thank all of you!!

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Hello, my sisters! ;) I just wanted to stop by to say hello and to thank all of you for helping me take better care of my hair. What can I say? I can't even begin to express my gratitude. I've been lurking on this site now for quite a while and I've learned so much. Finally I'm not too shy to actually join and post.

Right now, my goal is to work on attaining healthy hair first. Then, I'd like to work on thickening my strands. Using castor oil and incorporating protein treatments and BT has helped tremendously, along with my diet, water and exercise regimen.

After I've met these first two goals, then and only then, will I work on attaining more length. I am just below should length, on a four-month relaxer stretch. I'd like to reach BSL ultimately. The main goal, however, is healthy hair, first and foremost.

All the wonderful tips, from incorporating MSM, biotin and flaxseed--to using BT, Castor Oil and henna--has improved my hair tremendously.

I thank you all so very much.

God bless and take care!

SP

Serenity_Peace said:
Hello, my sisters! ;) I just wanted to stop by to say hello and to thank all of you for helping me take better care of my hair. What can I say? I can't even begin to express my gratitude. I've been lurking on this site now for quite a while and I've learned so much. Finally I'm not too shy to actually join and post.

Right now, my goal is to work on attaining healthy hair first. Then, I'd like to work on thickening my strands. Using castor oil and incorporating protein treatments and BT has helped tremendously, along with my diet, water and exercise regimen.

After I've met these first two goals, then and only then, will I work on attaining more length. I am just below should length, on a four-month relaxer stretch. I'd like to reach BSL ultimately. The main goal, however, is healthy hair, first and foremost.

All the wonderful tips, from incorporating MSM, biotin and flaxseed--to using BT, Castor Oil and henna--has improved my hair tremendously.

I thank you all so very much.

God bless and take care!

SP

Welcome aboard the board. Be yourself, speak up and out! I sincerely hope I add to your knowledge as well as you adding to mine. Happy, healthy hair growth to you. Post often, add to my knowledge, I welcome you;) !

Last edited:
Brooklyn South! Thank you, my sister. Your UPA looks incredible! I've been doing a lot of protective styles, incorporating phony ponies that look like my hair. I'd love to switch up from time to time. Can you give me information on your protective wear?;)

Welcome :wave: You are already on the right path. You will reach that goal before you know it. HHG

Back