Im married to..

C

cieramichele

Joico's Moisture recovery line now. The shampoo doesnt leave my hair stripped. The balm is thick and lush. I tried the conditioner today and I was worried that I wouldnt get the same great feeling that I get from the balm but I was WRONG! My hair ...omg. This is the only line that I use more than 2 products from.

Other than the giovanni leave in direct, nioxin poo and con for follicle cleaning and stimulation, MT, and the matrix sleek look conditioner, I will use this almost exclusively. I would like to narrow those products down too but they're necessary.

I love the joico chelating shampoo and when I get ALL of these little relaxed tips clipped, I will try the curl activator and/or curl definer creme.

Its deep moisture AND repairing protein with each product. Ive been looking for just one line, and I have found it. Im in love.

When redken's real control comes to town, I'll try it but I really think Im hooked on joico and no other product will take its place.

Im about to give every other hair product to my friends. I have to stay faithful.

C

cieramichele

:] AtlantaJJ pushed me to try it. I heard of it but she convinced me.

Have you seen real control anywhere yet gymfreak?

chocolatethai

i really want to try the moisture recovery line i'm currently in a semi-monogomous relation with kpak:grin: and we are thriving but i'm thinking i am gonna try and find a sample size of the moisture recovery, i'm not cheating just making sure that kpak is the one i really want to be with befor i settle downf or good with kpak:lachen:

C

cieramichele

i really want to try the moisture recovery line i'm currently in a semi-monogomous relation with kpak:grin: and we are thriving but i'm thinking i am gonna try and find a sample size of the moisture recovery, i'm not cheating just making sure that kpak is the one i really want to be with befor i settle downf or good with kpak:lachen:

lol i hear ya. I had the kpak samples and it didnt do much for me... I cant do squat with a tiny palm full of sample product.