im looking for a good holding gel!!

naturallyme

im looking for a gel that has good hold to hold my hair in a ponytail because im wearing a phony pony. the only gel that im using now that holds my hair down really good is ampro pro style protien styling gel and im tired of using that gel. i want to try a different kind of gel that holds my hair down good without my hair being hard afterwards or it flaking. i also tried black n sassy creamy set, and jam and i don't like those either. so does anyone knows what can hold 4b hair down really good. thanks in advance!!

Elasta QP Glaze, was the last gel i used, last year sometime i havent used gel since than...but i used glaze and it was good...

2005_07_25024-vi.jpg

I use this and then tie my head with a scarf for a little while. It doesn't flake, has no alcohol and combs out quite easily.

ds, does elasta qp glaze has mineral oil in it?

asphyxxia, i never heard of or saw this gel before. do you know where i can buy it?

I use Mizani Gel, but I have thin hair. It's clear and does not leave buildup or flake, molds and wraps hair with great body. It also has great conditioners in it also. I highly reccomend it, maybe you can try this for you phony pony style?? :think:

Back