I need yalls help! I'm going to Spain

blkgurl2008

I'm going to Spain in the summer. Before my hair journey I would have went straight to the hair store and bought $300 worth of weave. But this time I'm determined to wear my real hair, and I want to get as much growth as I can in four months (preferably 4 inches!!). Please tell me the best growth aid or whatever to help me!!! I'm desperate lol :grin: Thanks in advance!

Hi. There is a miconazole nitrate (MN) challenge starting March 1. Yes...as in Monistat! Apparently it's good for your hair and increases growth. Some ladies experienced one inch per month. Look it up on here and read the 2010 MN Challenge thread from this week. Ladies here also use Megatek but I've never used it. Good luck!

Are you sure you want to wear your real hair? It's probably going to be so hot out & if you protective style with some braids or a halfwig, you will see some SERIOUS length after those 4 months. Will you be swimming & doing a lot of activities?

Are you sure you want to wear your real hair? It's probably going to be so hot out & if you protective style with some braids or a halfwig, you will see some SERIOUS length after those 4 months. Will you be swimming & doing a lot of activities?

Yes, I plan on doing a whole lot of things, and I dont wanna be worried about if peoplle can see my tracks while I'm swimming or if my wig will come off lol. I plan on half wigging for these four months:grin:

When I went to Spain it was so hot .

There was a lot going on and depending on where you go and what you're doing you have to keep a sharp , quick eye out for the pick-pockets.

I had kinky twists they were great, done well and I'm so glad I did it.

I always have growth when I do them.

I'm thinking of going to Spain soon too!
Maybe protective styles like half-wigs (with cornrows beneath), and taking supplements like MSM, biotin, Spirulina - that combo really give me growth, and topical growth aids will do the trick!
I found that I got bored of half-wigs after a few weeks so alternate with buns and practice your braid-outs and twistouts. That way, you can perfect these for low manipulation styles for the holiday! Also you will learn how to keep them looking good but moisturized in these 4 months!
That's what I plan to do as spring rolls in! HTHs!
Good luck, chica! :woot:

Back