im comming out!!

skipper

i want the world to know got to let it show :)

hi everyone, i've been a lurker for 6 montsh and in that time ive learned soo much about hair care. lhcf has actually changed my life! before this site i was a member or the stuck at shoulder legnth club for 12 years. obviously i got bored with my hair somewhere around year ten so i started experimenting with hair extensions home made clip in hair extensions. they were fun to wear for special nights out but i quickly became totally addicted and felt i looked fat without them i always said when i put them in i instantly lost 10lbs. so i went in search of a more permanent extension option on the internet i found some hair stylists that seemed to be ontop of their extension game but i wasnt excited about the prospects of paying thousands for a headfull of extensions. more internet research lead me straight to jennifer md's sight and her fotiki seeing her hair was like a freakin lightbulb going off in my head ever since then ive been obsessed. through her website i found lhcf and i saw all of these gorgeous heads of hair i had to get in on this. so i lurked for 6 months and practiced the basics of protective styling, sleeping on satin, deep conditioning, no direct heat/roller setting (this was tough before yall my chi iron and i had some kind of love affaire) after a few months people started noticing and so did i my hair is actually past shoulder legnth and happy!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

kittenz

Welcome to the boards! I'm sure we'll be seeing you often!:yep:

OT: Orange moon your avatar is hilarious.:lachen:

chicacanella

Oh, wow! Does't that feel great?

I can't believe I knew about this site way back in 05 but was on some lf fantasy ride. :look:

Ok, actually every time I tried to see the forum I couldn't so I forgot about it.

justcurious

I should formally introduced myself:sekret: but I just sneak up on threads.

:hide:

Please don't be too hard on me like okaaay where did she come from?
:killlurk:

skipper

hi :drunk::spinning:

im supposed to be cleaning but i think im going to be glued to the computer all day getting my hair goodness.

its just nice to express my hair concerns to people who care cause i was speding way too much time talking to bf about hair, he thinks im kind of obsessed but now i have an outlet :)

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
:welcome:

I was a slave to weaves when I joined LHCF too. It feels so good to be free! :grin:

MsCounsel

i want the world to know got to let it show :)

hi everyone, i've been a lurker for 6 montsh and in that time ive learned soo much about hair care. lhcf has actually changed my life! before this site i was a member or the stuck at shoulder legnth club for 12 years. obviously i got bored with my hair somewhere around year ten so i started experimenting with hair extensions home made clip in hair extensions. they were fun to wear for special nights out but i quickly became totally addicted and felt i looked fat without them i always said when i put them in i instantly lost 10lbs. so i went in search of a more permanent extension option on the internet i found some hair stylists that seemed to be ontop of their extension game but i wasnt excited about the prospects of paying thousands for a headfull of extensions. more internet research lead me straight to jennifer md's sight and her fotiki seeing her hair was like a freakin lightbulb going off in my head ever since then ive been obsessed. through her website i found lhcf and i saw all of these gorgeous heads of hair i had to get in on this. so i lurked for 6 months and practiced the basics of protective styling, sleeping on satin, deep conditioning, no direct heat/roller setting (this was tough before yall my chi iron and i had some kind of love affaire) after a few months people started noticing and so did i my hair is actually past shoulder legnth and happy!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

I actually checked out your fotki from the health forum. Nice pics. Your hair looks great.

skipper

i havent quite figured out the whole posting pictures thing but i have a link to my fotki in my signature. i tried to put a picture in my signature but i havent really gotten the hang of that either ill have to go search some of the support threads

shermeezy

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade."
Welcome!:hiya:

I have also gotten numerous compliments on my hair since I lucked up on this board. I was a lurker for months before I joined as well. I joined in order to view all of the pictures. My goal is just healthy hair. I've had a big problem with shedding these last few years.