I'm a five star bandit...and other meandering thoughts.

cmw45

DISCLAIMER: These are completely random thoughts that I have frequently and often feel guilty about having...confession is good for the soul eh? IDK.

I admit that I give threads five stars even if they only deserve three if I feel that they have been ranked unfairly low. :grin:I actively follow one star bandits around and give five stars to even it out if I feel a thread has been unfairly hit. NOW, if a thread really is horrible, I rate the star what I would regardless if it has already been hit with a one star.

Sometimes I take pictures and I think my hair looks better in the photo than it does in real life. I feel like I am cheating in someways. Similarly, I have also had great hair days that I feel the camera did not adaquately capture.

I actively stalk certain fotkis. Sometimes I leave comments and sometimes I don't; but when people don't leave comments after visiting my fotki, I am always wondering what they were thinking and why they didn't leave a comment:spinning:

There are certain fotkis that I have visited where it seems like the person is doing all the right things and is working very hard and yet I see no real progress. I usually find someway to compliment the person's hair, be it the shine or color...but when the offer advice I rarely listen. :ohwell:

I have seen someone with gorgeous hair in their signature and often hoped and prayed that they were a 4a or a 4b so that I there would be hope that I could get there one day. I think that other textures are just as gorgoues but I've noticed that I STALK 4as and 4bs.

I often wonder if I would like my natural hair quite as much if it had no curl pattern at all.:look: Would I still be natural? Would I have relaxed? What if everyone else didn't think it was beautiful...would I still?

When some some forum members say something that I think it unkind towards another member I find myself sometimes ignoring other post or comments that they make...I know, it really has nothing to do with me but I really get bothered by people being nasty. DO NOT GET ME WRONG! I compleltely believe in expressing your opinion...but I think that you can do it in a way that doesn't tear down other members. :look:

big ups for your five star habit!!! i think it's so rude when people give 1 star! If you don't like it move on to another thread! Just for that. here comes your good karma rollin back around...I'm givin you 5 stars!!!

(watch some cynical fool come behind me and try to bring it down) Shame on them!

DISCLAIMER: These are completely random thoughts that I have frequently and often feel guilty about having...confession is good for the soul eh? IDK.​

I admit that I give threads five stars even if they only deserve three if I feel that they have been ranked unfairly low. :grin:I actively follow one star bandits around and give five stars to even it out if I feel a thread has been unfairly hit. NOW, if a thread really is horrible, I rate the star what I would regardless if it has already been hit with a one star.​

Sometimes I take pictures and I think my hair looks better in the photo than it does in real life. I feel like I am cheating in someways. Similarly, I have also had great hair days that I feel the camera did not adaquately capture.​

I actively stalk certain fotkis. Sometimes I leave comments and sometimes I don't; but when people don't leave comments after visiting my fotki, I am always wondering what they were thinking and why they didn't leave a comment:spinning:

There are certain fotkis that I have visited where it seems like the person is doing all the right things and is working very hard and yet I see no real progress. I usually find someway to compliment the person's hair, be it the shine or color...but when the offer advice I rarely listen. :ohwell:

I have seen someone with gorgeous hair in their signature and often hoped and prayed that they were a 4a or a 4b so that I there would be hope that I could get there one day. I think that other textures are just as gorgoues but I've noticed that I STALK 4as and 4bs.​

I often wonder if I would like my natural hair quite as much if it had no curl pattern at all.:look: Would I still be natural? Would I have relaxed? What if everyone else didn't think it was beautiful...would I still?​

When some some forum members say something that I think it unkind towards another member I find myself sometimes ignoring other post or comments that they make...I know, it really has nothing to do with me but I really get bothered by people being nasty. DO NOT GET ME WRONG! I compleltely believe in expressing your opinion...but I think that you can do it in a way that doesn't tear down other members. :look:

OMG, I have had pretty much all of these thoughts myself!!! By the way I gave this thread 5 stars. :grin:

OMG, I have had pretty much all of these thoughts myself!!! By the way I gave this thread 5 stars. :grin:

*sighs* Good, I feel better. I feel the worst about the 4a/4b one...even when they are 4a/4b I find myself searching for childhood photos or to see if they've always had hair that length. I mean, what is my problem? Why am I looking for excuses to fail?

*sighs* Good, I feel better. I feel the worst about the 4a/4b one...even when they are 4a/4b I find myself searching for childhood photos or to see if they've always had hair that length. I mean, what is my problem? Why am I looking for excuses to fail?

I stalk 4A/B's too!! You are so not alone in that. How do you give stars?? I've seen stars on threads and never knew how they got there. See, now I feel stupid... I just scrolled down and saw that you can rate the thread. I though I would actually see stars! :blush::ohwell: You get 5! Because this is a very good thread and because I now know I can do it.

About people being mean: I've never actually seen people be nasty to one another on LHCF, maybe I haven't been a member long enough. I've seen people who seem to be constant debaters though. I pretty much try to keep my comments light hearted and funny... like when I talk to my girlfriends. That how I see the LHCF ladies (and men- if there are any), as my cyber buddies!

Back