If your hair doesnt like 'cones...

Leslie_C

If your hair doesnt like \'cones...

u might want to look into the redken one 2 one line. I have a relaxing balm my grandmother gave me a long time ago and it has no silicone, and I also did some research and they have a hair glosser without silicones too! I havent noticed it anywhere before so it might be discontinued but its worth looking into for anyone who needs the kind of products that are normally filled with cones.

Side note--Now I know where my PJism began, I remember when I was younger and didnt know or care about hair, everytime I would go to my grandmas she would always have a bag of hair products she would pass along to us. She was always buying hair stuff too, Ill have to ask if she still does that!

Leslie_C

Re: If your hair doesnt like \'cones...

lol, I said its from Redken One 2 One, the balm I have is called STRAIGHT haire straightening balm. It says:
For all hair types. Excellent for naturally curly, frizzy or permed hair. Temporarily straightens and uncurls the hair without chemical action. adds shine. forms a shield against humidity. contains botanical hums and extracts and the one 2 one complex to help preserve and protect the hair structure. Silicone Free...

Im gonna use this stuff tomorrow on my 9 weeks of newgrowth and Ill report back. I only have 1/2 a tube of it...Id hate it if I love it and u cant find it anymore....

Leslie_C

Re: If your hair doesnt like \'cones...

leolady, it stands for silicones but many people dont like them in their hair bc it builds up on the hair and causes dryness over time for some. Anything ending in cone is a type of silicone...