IC Fantasia Olive Moisturizing Shine Serum

Nice & Wavy

Has anyone used this with good results?

I copied a review below, for whoever wants to know.

Review: Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Olive Moisturizing Shine Serum

By Candice W.
Published Sep 24, 2007
Click to contact me Click to rate content
  • Currently 3.70/5
3.7 out of 5

SHARE THIS
if (AC_FL_RunContent == 0) { alert("This page requires AC_RunActiveContent.js."); } else { AC_FL_RunContent( 'codebase', 'http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0', 'width', '60', 'height', '20', 'src', 'share_icon_animation', 'quality', 'high', 'pluginspage', 'http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer', 'align', 'middle', 'play', 'true', 'loop', 'true', 'scale', 'showall', 'wmode', 'window', 'devicefont', 'false', 'id', 'share_icon_animation', 'bgcolor', '#ffffff', 'name', 'share_icon_animation', 'menu', 'true', 'allowFullScreen', 'false', 'allowScriptAccess','sameDomain', 'movie', 'share_icon_animation', 'salign', '' ); //end AC code }

I can appreciate a good product that will make my hair shine so when I was offered a bottle of Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Olive Moisturizing Shine Serum I couldn't pass it up. The green tinted packaging grabbed my attention and further piqued my curiosity about this product.

On the bottle it reads: Repairs Dry, Damaged Hair.
I don't have damaged hair, but it can be dry at times.

The bottle also reads: Nourishes, Hydrates, Shines.
Now this sounds like a product for me.

It also claims to be for all hair types and to moisturize dry, frizzy and chemically treated hair.

The Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Olive Moisturizing Shine Serum is olive and vitamin E enriched. I've listed the ingredients below. The instructions read to apply 4 to 6 drops on damp hair or 3 to 5 drops on dry hair.

I'm usually drawn to serums that moisturize as well as add shine so I eagerly tried this on my hair.

I took about a dime-sized amount and rubbed my hands and fingers slightly so I would get better coverage when I applied it to my hair. I worked the serum through my hair and I immediately saw that it was adding some shine. I used another small amount to make sure I thoroughly coated my hair. I was sure not to use too much as the oil could weigh down my hair.

My hair felt a bit more moisturized and it was nice and shiny. The serum was light enough in consistency that it did not weigh my hair down.

This product also smells good. It does not smell like the olive oil used for cooking. The Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Olive Moisturizing Shine Serum had a very sweet smell to it. I could see myself moisturizing my arms and hands with it after applying some to my hair.

Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Olive Moisturizing Shine Serum costs an average of $7.99 for a 6 fl. oz bottle. It's worth it because a little goes a long way.

Overall I give Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Olive Moisturizing Shine Serum a thumbs up. It wasn't oily or greasy and it didn't weigh my hair down because I used a small amount. Most importantly it gave my hair a nice shine.

</U>

sassygirl2

I brought some last week i like the way it makes my hair soft, but its just not moisturizing enough i think i might have to try it on wet hair and see if i feel a difference but i love the straighting serum.

Leslie_C

I dont have the IC one, but I have the one by ORS and its just "alright"...Ill use it up but wont purchase it again. Nothing special really.

Lissamz

The best thing about serums with silicone based serums is the detangling action after shampooing...That's what i use Proclaim's Olive Oil Glossing Polish for.

sassygirl2

I dont have the IC one, but I have the one by ORS and its just "alright"...Ill use it up but wont purchase it again. Nothing special really.

I was going to try ORS when i finish the olive oil one i'm still not sure if i'm going to buy it. Did it do anything for your hair at all?