I was in Sally's today....

VanillaDream80

I was in Sally\'s today....

...and spotted some new products by Organic Root Stimulator. They were Jojoba Oil, Soy Oil, and Tea Tree Oil. I opened the Jojoba Oil to see what it looked/smelled like and it looked like grease. Very thick in consistency. Has anyone else seen/used these prods? Sorry if this is old news, but I hadn't been in Sally's for several months now. I only went in to buy a ceramic flat iron. I also saw what looked like a 'sample pack' by ORS for $4.99. It's for natural heads and squinting from the register I made out that the pack includes shea butter, lock n twist, and some other stuff.

Tracy

Re: I was in Sally\'s today....

I have the Jojoba Oil - I'm not in love. I use it on my ends if it's really cold out. But I've used it like three times since I bought it two months ago.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

I've seen them. I left them on the shelf for some reason. I think they have mineral oil or petrolatum in them...
I bought the $4.99 sampler, though. I have already tried the gel and the hair mayo and thought they would be cute for my travel bag. I've used the cleanser before on my braids and it was so-so. I wanted to try the Anti-Itch Oil and the Nature's Shine. I already knew the shea butter lotion was crap. The good thing is that there is a coupon inside for $4.99 off of your next purchase of certain products. Hair Mayo was one of them. So it was like getting the sampler for free and the Hair Mayo for $5.

LondonDiva

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
They were Jojoba Oil, Soy Oil, and Tea Tree Oil. I opened the Jojoba Oil to see what it looked/smelled like and it looked like grease. Very thick in consistency. Has anyone else seen/used these prods?

[/ QUOTE ]

I went to the hair shop yesterday and looked at on of the products. Opened it up and it looked solid. On the ingredients the first ingredient was Parrafin wax. I put that ish right back on the shelf.