I want to go natural

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
Congrats on your decision to discover your natural hair.
I have a few good posts under favorites that I will bump for you incase you haven't read them yet. Best of luck to you.

jewel

being natural is great. i love my hair and can not keep my hands out of it
. I tend to get more compliments now natural than i did when i was relaxed. Good luck and remember that being natural is a beautiful thang

SVT

[ QUOTE ]
meka said:
I decided last night that I want to go natural. I am tired of relaxers and I want to see what my hair is like in its natural state. I don't have the support of my husband but I am going to do it anyway. I am going to transition by doing braids for a year and then cut the relaxed hair off. Wish me luck.
Meka

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a plan!

Me and my hair get along much better now that it's natural again. I think erica bumped the transitioning tips thread for you. Check it out, there should be some info in there to help you.

pringe

Welcome!! Natural hair is great! Sometimes it takes people a bit of time to understand why you would want to do that but be patient with your husband. There will come a time when all those who were like no at first will be like Yes, it suits you!! TRUST ME! Again, I'm happy for you. Just remember that ANY style takes patience and time and we're all here for you to help you in any way you might need! Happy trails on your new journey! LOL