I want my hair braided by a professional at least once

BlkOnyx488

Hey ladies
I live in the DC area can you can recommend a good hair braider.
I have been doing my own cornrows for years. but I have never get the baby hairs around my edges to stay in. I was thinking maybe a professional would know how to tame my mame.

but I am not comfortable with having other fingers in my head. And I have no idea where to go. However if you ladies could rec someone for me that would be lovely.

If I get someone to braid my hair should I blow it out before I go to the appt. or will a good braider be able to handle my hair in it's natural 4a/b state?

I just want basic cornrows I can crochet hair to.

Thanks ladies

HappyAtLast

Simplicity & Peacefulness
[
Hey ladies
I live in the DC area can you can recommend a good hair braider.
I have been doing my own cornrows for years. but I have never get the baby hairs around my edges to stay in. I was thinking maybe a professional would know how to tame my mame.

but I am not comfortable with having other fingers in my head. And I have no idea where to go. However if you ladies could rec someone for me that would be lovely.

If I get someone to braid my hair should I blow it out before I go to the appt. or will a good braider be able to handle my hair in it's natural 4a/b state?

I just want basic cornrows I can crochet hair to.

Thanks ladies
Do you really mean you want your baby hairs in? Doing that will put you on the road to no edges.