I trimmed my hair...

Lovelylocs

last week. I thought she was only going to cut off about a half an inch, but the thing is that she tricked me. She showed me a half an inch from the first snip, but then she went over each section twice /images/graemlins/mad.gif. It does look nice an even now and thicker too, but it is about an inch shorter, which may not seem like a lot but it feels like a lot to me. So, now I am not sure whether I like it or not. Hmmm... does this atleast mean that my hair will grow back stronger, fuller, healthier, and faster? /images/graemlins/frown.gif I hope so. The whole reason why I got a trim in the first place was because people were saying that their hair grows back faster after a dusting. Plus, according to that guy(the long hair guru), even hair is stronger than uneven hair, right?

Eclipse

When my hair was trimmed after after 15 months, I loved how my hair looked also. It looked so much healthier and thicker and the body was out of this world! I think that I will be trimming at least every six months from now on. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lovelylocs

I want to see how much growth I retain this time and then i will decide if i will be trimming more often or not.

moneychaser

[ QUOTE ]
Lovelylocs said:
She showed me a half an inch from the first snip, but then she went over each section twice /images/graemlins/mad.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thats an old SHS trick. I had this happen to me several times