I think that my paddle brush is killing my hair.

What do you think about paddle brushes?

• Paddle brushes cause breakage.

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Paddle brushes DO NOT cause breakage.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • I don't use paddle brushes.

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Other (explain below)

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think these brushes were designed for kinkier textures of hair. I saw thinning and breakage when I used brushes for detangling. I don't even bother trying them now. The only time I use one is if my hair has been straightened and I still find that at times it pulls my hair out and breaks it, I thought it was just detangling but those things yank hair out, I'm convinced.

I'm convinced too. I tried a knock off Denman a couple times and it just seemed like too much hair was coming out during "detangling."

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

Has anyone considered finger detangling knots? I have found that If I am disciplined with my night time regimen of twisting my hair, that when I go to wash my hair, I don't need anything other than my fingers or a wide tooth comb. I also ONLY detangle my hair under running water. It helps immensely!

Hi ladies. I have been stalking this forum for quite some time and was somewhat intimidated, but decided to take the plunge and post.

I personally do not use any type of brush. I hate the way it feels going through my hair and the way it sounds, even if my hair is saturated with conditioner.

:welcome4:

[USER=596]AFashionSlave[/USER];18619499 said:
a lil update... my hair does not miss the paddle brush at all.
It's doin just fine without it.

Yay! :clap: That's awesome idol-mine!

Back