I sooooo want this cut!

What do you say?

• Total voters
My hair can last up two 2 1/2 weeks when pressed....now that I think about it, I might not go as short like in the pic...but def a somewhat simlar cut
Do you go without washing your hair for 2 1/2 weeks? If so go for it, just add some pincurls at night so you can get the curls without using a curling iron.

Well my hair is 90 percent natural. The only part of my hair that isn't natural is my bangs, and I have this cut. My hair stays straight. I wash it, blow dry it, and then flat iron it with a 1/2 inch flat iron so I can get the roots. My hair stays straight. Pin curling will help. I've had my hair like this for about 1 and half now and I think you'll do just fine.

but if you are worried about altering your natural curl pattern then I do not know what to tell you.

I would say, wash, or co wash hair, baggy with light oils (coconut, castor, or shea butter oil idk), then rinse or wash again, then air dry, blow dry, then flat iron. I say do this because when I baggy with oils, when I wash them out and air dry over night I think that my hair is dried out, but when I go to blow dry and flat iron my hair, my hair oils up on its own. The oils keep my hair straight once I apply heat. Then pin curl or roller set your hair if you don't want to keep adding heat.

girl get outta my HEAD!!!! I was watching her the end of last week. . . and I was just thinkin her hair is TOO cute. . . so dark, so healthy looking :lick:

Well my hair is 90 percent natural. The only part of my hair that isn't natural is my bangs, and I have this cut. My hair stays straight. I wash it, blow dry it, and then flat iron it with a 1/2 inch flat iron so I can get the roots. My hair stays straight. Pin curling will help. I've had my hair like this for about 1 and half now and I think you'll do just fine.

but if you are worried about altering your natural curl pattern then I do not know what to tell you.

I would say, wash, or co wash hair, baggy with light oils (coconut, castor, or shea butter oil idk), then rinse or wash again, then air dry, blow dry, then flat iron. I say do this because when I baggy with oils, when I wash them out and air dry over night I think that my hair is dried out, but when I go to blow dry and flat iron my hair, my hair oils up on its own. The oils keep my hair straight once I apply heat. Then pin curl or roller set your hair if you don't want to keep adding heat.

great advice lei! I really appreciate it! :grin: I think I'm still gonna do it. Oh and by the way...I'm not toooo concerned about heat damage

It is a real nice cut, I was tempted to get a shorter cut this summer, those damn celebs and their versatile styles. maybe try it in a wig or weave.

That cut is just like my mom's hair. She's had the same cut since the 80's. It's cute, but it looks like mommy to me. And of course when my mother watched Keyshia's show, she remarked, "Oh she has nice hair."

Of course she does mom. LOL!

I agree. That haircut looks like something an older woman would wear. Heck, Keyshia even looks older with that haircut.

girl Keyshia Cole's hair cut!? That's my girl, I love her hair cut, well if you are going to BC, like everyone said, then go for the cut.....I love it, I just don't like short hair on me......but change is good and when you BC you won't have to cut that much anyway!

keyshia's hair is hawt, but i don't look good with short hair :look:. On another note, Kanye's ex is looking HAWT in the white!!!!

Back