I really CUT my hair!

Caramela

I have been holding on to some inches that I should have let go long ago. With some coaxing, I could make it look nice, but the reality is the ends were drier and frizzier than the rest of my hair. I guess the salt water of the carribbean combined with the sun did not help matters any. So last night after washing and blowdrying, I decided to let it go, stop procrastinating and I just grabbed a pair of scissors and did it! I think I took a good 3 inches off and now my hair is between APL and Brastrap again and it's blunt and not
V'd. I really like it. I did it while my fiance was asleep. And I told him after he woke up and he was like :blush::nono::cry::rolleyes: But he said that it's still long... Hopefully now it'll grow back thicker to the ends and not so dry :yep:

I bet your hair is still pretty regardless of the 3 inch cut! and like the other poster said you will grow that back out in no time!

I also like that ring in your avatar... very pretty!!:yep:

Girl I know your hair is going to be beautiful. I cut 1" to 3" of my hair off 8 weeks ago, given me a much needed style and my hair loves it, not to metioned my husbad.

Back