I need your prayers please

GinnyP

My father had a stroke two weeks ago it affected his right side with no movement the family prayed and by a miracle God blessed him with movement he was walking in two days something happen he had another stroke 7 days later now he can't move his right side at all. I am so sad but continue to pray. I have two siblings that are already burying him I have prayed to God for another miracle!!! My father has a history of HBP and was not taking his meds. My father lives 4 hrs away from me there is a lot more to this story but I can't go into right now I am too tired. He won't eat now

Please pray for him his name is IRA

Thanks to all and God Bless!!!

star

May God be with you and your family and that God will touch and heal your daddy. We pray for comfort God and mercy hold the family in your bossom. In Jesus Name. AMEN!!!:)

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
An aunt of mine has HBP, wasn't taking her meds, and had a stroke. She made a full recovery so have hope.

I've sent a prayer up for your dad.

gn1g

Oh Lord I pray that you would touch Ira this morning with your healing touch, I pray that you would allow your healing virtue to flow through his entire being this morning. Restore him in every area of his body, In Jesus name amen. Have faith and God will see u through this.

GinnyP

I thank God for all of you! The doctors had to put a feeding tude in to help build up his strenght. He is looking and feeling better. I am praying now he will be able to speak and communicate..

Thank you guys!!! May God and his angels bless and touch each and everyone of your lives.

Thank you so much!!