I NEED YOUR HELP LADIES!!

datladystunna

Hey everyone, I did my BC on December 20th and I am loving every minute of being natural. I have started to embrace a new style with makeup and the clothes wear. For once I am not always worried about what everyone else thinks. I need your support to win Biao Skicare contest on Facebook for a $500 Sephora gift card. This will take less than 1 min. Please help me by going to this link (if you are a FB user) Login | Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Biao-Skincare/141902365867892 or if it doesnt work just search Biao Skincare on Facebook.

My name is Kayla Turnipseed so youjust have to find my post on their wall about why I am beautiful and "like" my wall post. You just have to "like" the Biao Skincare page first. Your support is greatly appreciated. Hopefully I will have a chance because right now these girls are blowing me out of the water :sad:. Thanks ladies for all your help in my natural journey and with this contest!

datladystunna

For some reason the link does not want to show correctly. So just search "Biao Skincare" in your FB search box the same way you would search for friends

Last edited: