I need help LADIES...

peacensoul

Does any one remember a posting about an LHCFer who used the posting from the ladies on the net to promote her product on her personal site. Basically I'm writing a paper on online discourse communities.. I deleted my history and cookies for my computer so I lost the link to that thread. If you ladies have any input on how this online discourse community has the possibility to contain people who are here for all the wrong reasons but since we are so desperate to achieve results we believe in what the users say.

My opinion is that the web has definitely altered our thinking process on a normal day if a STRANGER told you about urine therapy you would be outraged and will never try it, but since we have trust in one another we believe and try out things that other users say to us. So my paper is based on the authenticity of the web with this discourse community in mind. If any of you ladies have any ideas please let me know.

Jaegermany

Does any one remember a posting about an LHCFer who used the posting from the ladies on the net to promote her product on her personal site. Basically I'm writing a paper on online discourse communities.. I deleted my history and cookies for my computer so I lost the link to that thread. If you ladies have any input on how this online discourse community has the possibility to contain people who are here for all the wrong reasons but since we are so desperate to achieve results we believe in what the users say.

My opinion is that the web has definitely altered our thinking process on a normal day if a STRANGER told you about urine therapy you would be outraged and will never try it, but since we have trust in one another we believe and try out things that other users say to us. So my paper is based on the authenticity of the web with this discourse community in mind. If any of you ladies have any ideas please let me know.

I dont know if the web has anything to do with it so much as wanting whatever "it" is so bad that we will try anything once. I believe that if several posters poster pictures of their growth after using newborn urine there would be a few who would try it :ohwell:.

The web just makes it easier for us to find more people with interests the same as ours...IMO

NessaNessa

I think you are referring to the Shima scam :lol:

Do a search for the word Shima or Have you seen her hair. Sorry, I'm at work and trying to multitask :lol: ...