I need hair ideas for my costume tomorrow night.

Mook's hair

I am trying to decide on a style.
This is the costume.

I haven't flat ironed in over a year and I'm thinking about pressing it and doing spiral curls.

And maybe rows in the front like this.

My inner diva says that I should fro it out really big and huge. Just not sure if that's the right move.

I've been doing a lot of frohawks lately.
Photo: ready1 | August Month 40 album | Mooks-hair • Updated OCT 2 | Fotki.com, photo and video sharing made easy.
Photo: 7552 | Sept-Oct Months 41 & 42 album | Mooks-hair • Updated OCT 2 | Fotki.com, photo and video sharing made easy.

Ladies I need your input. Give me some ideas.

Attachments

• 31SZESIB23L.jpg
    31SZESIB23L.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 44
  • rowsangle-vi.jpg
    rowsangle-vi.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 14

davisbr88

Yeah, if you make them big enough you'll get nice waves and if you make them smaller, you can get Curlformer-type curls.
Curlformers are another option if you have those.

beanie44

Your hair is awesome, I really think a BAA would look great with that costume, like a Nubian Queen, you don't see enough of that. I'm sure you would rock it!!!

kandiekj100

^^The BAA sounds like a good idea.

The first thought that came to mind was half up, half down, cascading ringlets. However, you achieve that is up to do. I think the bantu knots are a good idea. Even (flat) twists could work, I think.

Mook's hair

Thanks for the input ladies. HEre's what I decided on.
I did this last night and I made big twists in the back and twirled them into bantu knots.
Later today I will unravel everything and steam it a little. Should be wavy and big.

I'll post followup pics later.

Attachments

• costume hair1.jpg
    costume hair1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 17