I need encouragement. Please!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
This has been the worse week ever for my hair. Ever since I put that noodle head in my hair, it has been horrible.:eek: My wash n gos have gone and even my pony can't hide the fact that my hair is not looking great at all. I have daily washed, DCd...everything. Nothing helps. I'm at a loss as to what to do. Heat styling and roller setting my texlaxed hair has not worked. I'm transitioning and am trying to wait for me to get enough NG to chop. What do I have to use to get my hair back to being able to wash n go? Did the noodlehead ruin my curl pattern?:ohwell:

Tayw29 said:
Did u try clarifying?

I was going to ask the same thing!! :grin:

OT:Tayw29! How in the world did you get all that growth in <3 months?!!!:eek: .....You grow girl!! And it's looking healthy too!;)

I used a clarifying conditioner. Do u have to wash then use it?:confused: I just used it alone. I just want my hair back to normal...or as close to it as I'm gonna get!:lol: Yi I totally agree that Tayw29 has some awesome hair!:eek::eek: Looking at her hair cheered me up!:D

Last edited:
I would wash with the clarifying poo first, follow that with a moisturizing poo, and then deep condition. :)
ETA: Don't worry you'll get back on track in no time ;)
Just keep deep conditioning.....I would probably deep condition (with a moisturizing conditioner) weekly, and moisturize once or twice per day, you should see improvement soon :)

Last edited:
Awww I am sorry that you feel like your hair isn't doing what you want it to do. How about clarifying and trying totally different products...

I love Mane n Tail Conditioner. I keep several bottles in the bathroom, but every couple of months I have to stop using it and rotate with another conditioner. Then I go back to the Mane n Tail a few weeks later and my hair feels all better.

I hope you get the help you need to get over this. I know first hand that if my hair doesn't feel good, I don't feel good. :kiss:

I didn't have any clarifying poo, so I used the dish detergent that I had. Worked like a charm!:D After I conditioned my hair, it was back to normal. I think I will clarify with that instead once a week since I daily CW. Thanks ladies for yr replies. I will never be using noodlehead again, that's for sure!:lol:

Well I am glad you got your hair back the way you wanted. I was going to say VO5 Kewi and Lime Poo is very good and clarifing...

i tried the Noodle head also for the first time this week. i clarified and everything. i didn't do jack for my hair. i guess it only works on natural hair, not relaxed.

Back