I need a transitioning buddy...

nuance7

I want to be a buddy! I want to be a CurlMeleon! I am 4 weeks post! I'll be a LONG transitioner. I am READY for this!

Glamorous_chic

creolesugarface, your hair is very pretty.
i'm not even sure what my natural texture looks like. right now, my newgrowth is very wavy, but i know that once it grows out, it will probably look alot different. i'm hoping it's similar to my fathers. before he started going bald and decided to just rock a baldie, he had the most beautiful wavy hair. it was really weird, b/c he was a large dark man, with this gorgeous wavy hair. but, sorry for the ramblings.

varaneka

Thank you, Glamorous! I am going to put up pics from when I was little so that I can stay motivated. I miss my old hair. I hate how the media teaches us to hate ourselves. When I was little I couldn't stand my hair, but now I'm determined to get it back.

Kayanna1212

your creole??
Thats so cool!! my papa is a creole
he has the most prettiest hair ever nice and wavy and curly and sleek.
thats how my newgrowth is coming in!!

hes the most cutest grandpa ever LOL!!

luvn_life

OK ladies... we are now all transitioning buddies:) to be honest I thought I would only get like one reply but there's like 12 of you guys. YAY!!! we should check in like once a month to see how our process is going and if we are running into any issues one of the sisters can give their two cents on the situation. Maybe I'll make a new thread... we'll see.

CURLMELEONS UNITE!!!! LoL

chocolatethai

hi ladies! can i join too? i just deceided to go back natural like this week, i'm about 3 weeks post:lachen:so i need all the help i can get. the longest i've gone is five months so after i hit the five month mark i'll be on my way any tips you laides could give me would be great
TIA

JerriBlank

I soooo need a buddy.
I'm never sure what to do:sad:
I'm not sure yet if i will be long or short term yet though.
How long are you guys trying to go for?

luvn_life

Go to the CurlMeleons Unite thread. It's our official thread. You can see everybody's situation and it might help you with yours. Welcome curly girlie:)

nomoweavesfome

I'm joinin!! I'm transitioning too and need a buddy! - I didn't count off hand how many weeks post but haven't relaxed since 2nd to last week in April. Not intentional on BC but may consider if journey gets hectic. I personally don't want a TWA. I would like a puff so I would wait until next year to reveal.

babygirl_00

Hello Ladies,

Is it too late to join in. I'm currently about 13 weeks post relax. I still haven't found a good regime for my hair. Right now I'm washing and co-washing once a week, I Deep con once a week. I really don't want to use any heat on my hair but I'm wondering if that is the best thing to do. I've notice lots of hair on my bathroom floor. Some are long stands but there are more short strands then long which makes me think my hair is breaking. I'm also stressing cause we just relocated to Virgina and I haven't found a job yet...So I'm thinking some of it is stress related. I have so many products I haven't used them twice..so needless to stay I just don't know where to begin. My hair is bar strap length. Yesterday I co-washed and did some flat two hand twist for a twist out I'll rock when hubby comes back from his TDY tomorrow. Other then that I guess I'll do lots of protective style and maybe try the baggie method twice a week.