I need a new flat iron and blowdryer

winona

Hi Ladies,

I am in the market for a new flat iron and blow dryer:grin:

What do you have?
How do you like your results?
Would you repurchase?

So far I like the FHI flatiron and Sedu Blowdryer but I am still searching reviews of both. Thank you for any help

cheryl26

I just got a regular GHD IV in the mail yesterday and it is GREAT. It heats up super fast and didn't burn my ends off or split them like the CHI. Didn't even have to use a tension comb! I didn't pay full price for mine though, I bought a used one off Ebay for 55 bucks and it's real, box plug and all. You have to be careful though if you buy there make sure you can see the plug cause that place is full of fakes. For blow dryers, I'm using this
http://www.amazon.com/Conair-Ionic-Ceramic-Dryer-Red/dp/B0009IZS9Q
It gets my hair dry in no more than 5-10 minutes when I use a brush. Hope this helps.

miss_cheveious

I've just bought the FHI Runway and the T3 Evolution blowdryer (It has tourmaline as well as ceramic & ionic properties). They both have absolutely raving reviews!

Your Cheeziness

I use the Solia dryer from Folica. It has three air and three heat settings with an ionic booster switch. My absolute FAVORITE flat iron is the GHD classic. I got mine on Overstock.com. It came out to be much less than the listed price because I had reward dollars built up. It gives conditioning heat and doesn't damage my hair and I straighten weekly.

DritaDavanzo

I have a Sedu revolution flat iron and I have the T3 Featherweight blow dryer, both of which I love.

I figure if I'm going to put heat on my hair I might as well use high quality tools....so yes both are pricey but worth it IMO...its an investment I'm willing to make

Natural Glow

I just brought a CHI and Babyliss Ceramix Turbo blowdry yesterday from TJMAX. Saved soooo much money.

BeautifulFlower Hold Up, they have CHIs at TJMAXX? I need to stop by there soon.

Anyway I have a Croc 1 Infrared.

It has a digital temperature control which is great. My hair comes out silky and shiny. They say the benefits of the infrared are:
Balances moisture
Prevents hair damage and dandruff
Stimulates hair growth
Protects color treated hair
Removes bacteria and odor
Keeps hair healthy by sealing moisture and adding silky shine

I'm not sure how true that is but I love it. I don't use my blowdryer often so I don't even know what brand it is.

BeautifulFlower

BeautifulFlower Hold Up, they have CHIs at TJMAXX? I need to stop by there soon.

It has a digital temperature control which is great. My hair comes out silky and shiny. They say the benefits of the infrared are:
Balances moisture
Stimulates hair growth

I'm not sure how true that is but I love it. I don't use my blowdryer often so I don't even know what brand it is.

Yup. TJMaxx is truly for a place of high-end to semi high-end discount. The blowdryer was 24 and orginally 70. Chi was 70 and it goes for 140. And it's a nice one with a dgital read out.

lovingmyhair2

@BeautifulFlower Hold Up, they have CHIs at TJMAXX? I need to stop by there soon.

Balances moisture
Stimulates hair growth

I purchased this Croc flat iron at TJMaxx on last week - I haven't used it yet because I don't straighten my hair that often, but I have heard great things about this flat iron. Not sure if I will keep it but I wanted to get it while I think about it because you know at TJMaxx - here today and gone tomorrow :yawn:

winona

After reading all the reviews and google I think I am going with the hanna elite flat iron and T3 evolution blow dryer. Now all I have to do is find a discount for Misikko off the vendor/seller forum:)

Natural Glow

I purchased this Croc flat iron at TJMaxx on last week - I haven't used it yet because I don't straighten my hair that often, but I have heard great things about this flat iron. Not sure if I will keep it but I wanted to get it while I think about it because you know at TJMaxx - here today and gone tomorrow :yawn:

Damn lovingmyhair2 I'm jealous. Ya'll TJMaxx are out of control. I've never seen anything that good in there. Chi? Croc? Seriously? I just moved so maybe I need to hit the TJMaxx here up to see if they are carrying stuff like that.