I need a GREAT blow dryer

MWilson569

...please help... I have the featherlight T3 blowdryer which I will admit I do love except for one problem....theres no comb attachment..and I NEED a comb attachment... If any of you ladies use the T3 and know of another brand comb attachment that fits please let me know..it would save me the trouble of buying a new blowdryer ...but otherwise if you have a good quality blow dryer with a comb attachment that u love ..please let me know.. t.I.a. -Melissa

poookie

i use a dryer i got from the beauty supply store. it was about $12. kinda looks like this:

i use it on warm, and it gets my hair nice and straight.

as far as the comb attachment goes; you should check your local beauty supply store. many of them have several different sizes of comb attachments, and if you bring in your dryer and tell whoever works there you're looking for a comb to fit, they should help you out.

2grlsandme

Although I must admit that I do use the blowdryer on the rare occassion. Its not often. I have a Golden hot with a comb attachment. I had that thing for years and I also have an ionic one I got from sallys that i paid about 25 bucks for. But it doesn't have a comb. (For blowing out my girls roots) Also rarely done. I wouldnt say either are breathtaking but they get the job done.

You may not get a great response o this question since most of the ladies air dry and try to stay away from direct heat but I hth:ohwell: