I just put the "Bowtie" on my Hairstyle To Do list

I have no idea where I could possibly wear it (possibly church), but I do know it’s super cute. I should be able to do this in a two or three years :timer: .

YouTube - Hair Bow Tutorial for Short and Long Hair

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I did my DD hair with a side bowtie and the rest down it was so cute. She loved it!

Sent from my Zio using Long Hair Care Forum App

seemegrow

I had my old hairstylist do this hairstyle a few years ago. It was really cute and I got a lot of compliments. You will love it.:yep:

Dommo

It's actually a very easy style. You dont have to wait until u have enough hair because the base is a pony so you can just add hair to that.

JennyKenny

It's actually a very easy style. You dont have to wait until u have enough hair because the base is a pony so you can just add hair to that.

Yeah! You are so right. I do have hair leftover from my kinky twists that I have been meaning to do something with. Maybe I'll try that for an evening out!! :grin:

JerriBlank

Thanks for the natural hair tutorial,because I was just gonna say that this would look so good on our hair since we have so much texture(natural or a healthy relaxed).

glamazon386

Wow I had my hair like that once back in the early 90s when sculptured hairdos were in. I had the nerve to get purple glitter sprinkled on it. I was like 6 years old though. :lol: Everybody thought it was cute.

theAlist

:lol: K, I'm going to have to wait until I get a relaxer. Doing it on 10 months post relaxer hair ain't look too hot. I have some tracks...I may wrap them around my ponytail and see how it turns out with the added hair.