I just did an AMAAAAAZING ROLLERSET!!!

KinksnCurlz

No, you're really not. I've been promising to put my pics up for a longggggggg time now, i just need somebody like you to give me a swift kick in the booty
to make me actually do it

dstdiva

good! now that i know that you're not filing police reports on me, i can continue to bother you! how's the dryer working out for you?

KinksnCurlz

I have a TRO tho (temp restraining order)
I love love love my dryer. I feel like im in a salon only comfortable (i get to put my feet up AND watch tv
) it was definately worth the money (even if i didn't buy it) and i thank my SO every time i use it.

dstdiva

i see i'm going to have to get on a plane and fly to...wherever you live and stand over you (tapping my foot) as you upload your photos, huh?

KinksnCurlz

Sorry... okay, here's the story (yes, another one)

taking pictures of yourself with a disposable camera is NOT the move. They came out horribly b/c they r entirely too close to my head and u can't c what the hell im trying to show. SOOOO... i dusted off the ole digital and guess what, i took the pics and i'll have them loaded by saturday... I PROMISE this time. (i just re-read a few of my posts and noticed i've been promising for weeks
) okay, so you have MY WORD that i will post the pics on saturday. I never break my word...NEVER! Well i did once but that was a long time ago and i told him i was a good girl and i didn't do those things and... oops, nevermind.
I did the pin curls AND took a shot of my hair down and curly afterwards. it didn't come out as good but it'll have to do.

KinksnCurlz

You're going to love them luna. as soon as you take them down, just shake your head (like ur
) you'll b 'bouncing' around all day

dstdiva

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:

taking pictures of yourself with a disposable camera is NOT the move. They came out horribly b/c they r entirely too close to my head and u can't c what the hell im trying to show. SOOOO... i dusted off the ole digital and guess what, i took the pics and i'll have them loaded by saturday... I PROMISE this time. (i just re-read a few of my posts and noticed i've been promising for weeks
) okay, so you have MY WORD that i will post the pics on saturday. I never break my word...NEVER! Well i did once but that was a long time ago and i told him i was a good girl and i didn't do those things and... oops, nevermind.
I did the pin curls AND took a shot of my hair down and curly afterwards. it didn't come out as good but it'll have to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

CH, saturday has come and gone!! you are in such trouble!!

KinksnCurlz

I thought I said Monday... well, for you I am about to be fired b/c I downloaded my computer software onto our system (big
) ... give me a sec... i'll post the pic (pin curl)... for some reason, I cannot see the finished product (i have over 130 pics on my card)

BrEE

[ QUOTE ]
dstdiva said:
[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:

[/ QUOTE ]

CH, saturday has come and gone!! you are in such trouble!!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, oh this is so funny. CH you cant keep avoiding us.

KinksnCurlz

I've had such a trying wkend ... i tried for over 2 hours to get my camera software to work (never used it b4)...than i gave up... my SO came over yesterday and tried for 1.5 hours, didn't work... now i'm here, facing a pink slip just to send u guys these pics

KinksnCurlz

Ya'll r not going to believe this... I'm trying to upload these pics thru picturetrail and they r experiencing technical difficulties... DAMN DAMN DAMNNNNN

Chaya

[ QUOTE ]
dstdiva said:
no excuses!
pictures please! and i noticed that you also contributed the "slinky pin curl" method to the board also!

[/ QUOTE ]

IS it possible to bump this thread for me? I am interested in this technique. TIA!

BrEE

ohhh myy are you serious. is that how your hair comes out after a pin curl???
your hair looks greattt.

ccd

DANG!!!! Girl!!! YOu better work it! That is beautiful!!! HOw? , What? When?.....ok so I have a few questions Huh? Please share your technique
you know we alll want to know.

KinksnCurlz

Thanks everybodeee. I'm over here cheesing

Bree & CCD - I washed and rollerset it. Then I combed it out (wide tooth comb) and did the little individual pin curls, put a scarf on and went to bed. When I woke up it was super curly, and not those cute curls either
, i must've done something wrong
so i had to comb it out (wide tooth comb) and wrap it for a lil' minute (about an hour), combed it all back and voila. That was the end result.

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
Girl your hair is OFF DA HOOK!! It don't even look real

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello!! It looks like a WIG!!!
You go girl!!