I Hope She Joins!!!! Helping out a new natural.

Kellum

I had class today, and when I got there I noticed that one of the ladies that sits at my table had BC'd. All the other times I saw her she had her hair in braids, kinky twist, or a wig. I told her I liked her baby fro:yep:. She said "Thanks, I'm still getting used to it and she didn't know what do do with it her hair". I told her to check out this site for help. I was a member there and it was filled with information and there are a lot of natural ladies that can help her. Her hair looks really good and very soft. I just wanted to touch it. I guess her TWA is probably 2 inches long, thick, and I guess 4a with some 3c (I'm not good with hair typing). I could see that her hair had a definite curl pattern and with the right products they would be poppin.

I hope she joins so that she can get some good hair tips and you ladies can help her with her natural journey. She is a very nice lady and I want her to have a great natural journey and not get frustrated from lack of knowledge. She said someone had gave her a site to go to for natural hair help, but it was like a hundred dollars or more to join and that was too much money. I told her this site was $6.50 a year and it was a good site. I will send her a text in the morning reminding to check it out. I have my fingers crossed. Hopefully she will join and you ladies can take it from there:)

Make sure you tell her she can search the site for free...she only has to pay if she wants to post.

I'm glad you shared the info with her :yep:.

^^ Yeah I told her that, but I think she will most likely have questions. That's why I told her about the price too.

That was nice of you. There was a girl in one of my classes who asked about my hair and then the next week, she came in with a TWA! We sit on opposite sides of class now, so I rarely see her, which means I keep forgetting to compliment her! I have to make sure I do this next class.

I figured why not tell her. This site helped me a great deal and can do the same for her. It would be selfish of me not to say anything when it could benefit her like it did me.

Back