I Haven't Been In This Forum In Years But I'm Doing The Big Chop Soon

laurend

I'm going grey and will be chopping off my colored hair soon. I was thinking about doing silver kinky twists until my hair grows longer. After 10 years of coloring with henna, I'm done. This is my first big chop. When I went natural in 1992 or 1993, I wore kinky twists to grow out the relaxed hair and gradually cut my hair off.

This is my hair now.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1772784602942907&id=1715931215294913

Parking right here. I will do this eventually. I have a streak on both sides of my head that I eventually color after about 2-3 months. I can't take the full dive yet.

Your hair looks good (thick and lush). I love gray hair (as I gave up hair coloring years ago). I hope you're as happy with your gray hair as I am with mine. Are you doing a big chop to get rid of all the henna hair?

Your hair looks good (thick and lush). I love gray hair (as I gave up hair coloring years ago). I hope you're as happy with your gray hair as I am with mine. Are you doing a big chop to get rid of all the henna hair?
@Allandra
Can you show us your gray hair? I haven't seen it gray. What percentage gray would you say you are?

Back