I have a testimony, with angels and everything. How God saved our lives.

missyT

Hey everyone, I just have to share this testimony with you. I am not usually the type of person to make a big deal out of things but this one I have to.

Well, I am currently learning how to drive and am getting more confident so today after church, I asked my mum if I could take the wheel for a bit. We were taking an uncle and aunt home also and they were sitting in the back, whilst me and my mum were sitting in the front, as my mum had to guide me.

Anyway, I put my learner plates on and we got into the car. I switched the engine on and thought I had done everything I neede to and the car moved. I was driving smoothly, whilst my mum kept praying in tongues for some reason, I didn't see it as anything out of the ordinary because she always does this. I drove for about 3 or so miles perfectly, then we started to think about pulling over to swap because we were approaching a dual carriageway and I am not confident enough to drive there.

We finally pulled over and I turned the engine off and realised that I had forgotten to release the hand-brake! So the the back of the car was smoking. As soon as we realised, everybody gor out of the car and no one knew what to do. Then out of nowhere, a couple walked up to us. They could see the smoke and the man started asking questions and said that we shouldn't worry but just let the car cool and he went to get some water to spray on the back tyre. When he returned, I offered him to reimburse him but he wouldn't take it and said that the shopkeeper gave it him. Anyway, they reassured us and walked back in the direction they were coming from, which was unusual as they appeared to be on their way somewhere in the opposite direction. Once they were fone, my aunty said that they were angels on an assignment, which I truely believe they were because in London, everybody minds their own business and probably wouldn't even turn around if someone was on fire! We were suprised that whilst I was dricing, nobody honked their horn to say that there was smoke coming out of the car...nothing. The 'angel man' said that we were lucky because the engine, which had overheated is so close to the petrol tank that it could have caught on fire. This means that we could be dead, not only because of the fire but the fumes that would have accumulated in the car, if we hadn't stopped when we did. God is good.
To me it seems that the devil wanted to steal our blessing because we had just left church after hearing such an awesome message. He probably also recognised how dangerous our future is to him, that he wanted to cut our lives short but God would not allow that.

We took the time to pray (in the middle of the street by the way, joing hands and everything) and after which my auty warned me that I should not let it scare me from driving, let it frighten my mum from letting me drive or let it prevent us from offering her and her husband a lift. This is also very true, becaue knowing my mum, she would probably be too afraid to let me drive again.

Anyway, to cut the long story short, God is so good and only a fool would not serve Jehova Shalom, our prince of peace. I truly know he watches over us.

God bless you.

BLESSED1

missyT said:
....Anyway, to cut the long story short, God is so good and only a fool would not serve Jehova Shalom, our prince of peace. I truly know he watches over us......

I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT!!! Thanks for sharing your testimony, I'm glad to hear that you and your family are okay :yep:

JuJuBoo

Child of THE King!
OH MY LOOOOOOOORD!!!!!!!!! Miss! Why does this sound EXACTLY like a testimony my Dad has with angels?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

**edited after I spoke to my dad** :D

In the early 90s there was a HUGE blizzard on Long Island, NY. During the day, it was reasonable nice, so my father wasn't prepared for severe weather. As the day went on, a blizzard roled in, and my father started home early.

Well as he was on Grand Central parkway, there were cars all along the side of the road. People were abondoning them because they were either stalling, or windshield's were freezing etc. So after a while, my dad's wipers go out so he had to pull over.

My father get's out the car, in his suit, loafers, and as he got out he was praying that God would get him out this situation and home to his family... (he obviously wasn't suited to deal with the issue.) As he was praying, out of nowhere, a guy approaches my father and is like "You need help....oh this is the problem." The man fixes the wipers immediately. The guy that came up to him wasn't covered in snow or anything so he wasn't in the weather very long. What puzzled my father was he knew EXACTLY what was wrong with the car. He didn't ask what was wrong with it.... He just walked up and said "this is what your problem is" and FIXED it! (NOTE: my father is EXTREMELY handy, so that fact that someone could fix somethign that he CAN'T is a miracle in itself!)

Now this is the crazy part...No car pulled in back of my dad's car. This dude came out of the no where.....in a BLIZZARD! On the HIGHWAY!
When my dad got back into the car (ALREADY mesmerized :lol:) he looks in his rear view mirror and the man is NO WHERE to be found.

That is SOOO INCREDIBLE that you had a simular encounter with an angel. Isn't that SO GOD! :lol:

Last edited:

BlkHoneyLuv2U

Great testimony, gives me courage to start letting my 17 year old drive my car. I'm so nervous about her learning to drive but God has it all covered. Thanks again for your testimony.