I Have a Testimony (long)

good2uuuu

I've got a testimony! It shows that although things don't go as you plan, God is still lookin' out. SOme things happen that come as a shock, especailly when all signs point to a positive outcome, but a negative outcomes happens instead.

So, some of you may rmrber my husbands board exam woes. Well, he tookt he exam again, only to not pass again, with the same score as before! I mean, he was 1% point from passing! Talk about devestated. Especially since we went to FL. for an interview, which did have a positive outcome. Thankfully the person we interviewed with still has an open door once God brings us through this.

Since we were not planning on being here for the school year, I made no plans. Not only that, even if we were still here, which we are, there was no way at all that we could afford to send our son back to the church school he attended last year. Well, the Saturday a week before school started, the principal pulls me to the side after church and says 'Someone wants to sponsor Danel to go to school.' Needless to say I started crying on the spot. I was totally shocked. She had given me paperwork to fill out and send in to get tution help, becasue she had asked if Danel would be back. It old her our situation. I never sent the paperwork in because we couldn't even afford part of the tuition. More shocked because after the negative experience of the board exam, we had been just regrouping our faith, etc. So Danel is in school and we don't have to pay a thing.

Today is hubbys last day of work. He has been so successful in his residency program, but he has to pass boards so he can get his license. The month of Sept. He won't be working. This means my little partime job in childcare is all the income we will have. We, unfortuantely, will have to use our deferred compenstaion money to live on for a few months. Trust that we did not want to do this. What with taxes, penalties, etc. anyway, we can't get that till early October, perhaps even the middle of Oct. So we were like, 'Ok Lord. you are keeping us here for reasons still not revealed to us. We ain't go no money, my salary will not cut it. Won't even pay for rent, and that is both my checks combined! so we are trying to remember to not pray and worry, but pray with faith. Never asking anyone for help, but trusting God. Well, day before yesterday, our aunt sent us a belated anniversay card. She always sticks a$100 in her cards, so I saw the check fall out and saw the one and the zero's, but didn't really pay attention. Then I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me cause I saw 3 zero's. Yes, God blessed us with $1,000 to help get us through the month! Talk about praising God! I mean we ahd just put the van is to get fixed uner our extended warrenty, but still have a $75 ded. to pay, rent to pay, car note, all that. She kind of knows our situation, but like I said, we did not ask for help.

So, I know that this post is long, which is why I am just now writing it. I wanted to share these things to let you guys know that God is still and always in control. We nmy not understand why some things happen as they do, but GOd has your back, no matter what, as long as you remain faithful. Speaking of faithfulness, I have been returning my tithe, even though it has been a faith stuggle. And I see that whenever I do, we have enough money to what we need to do, even if it only leaves $1 in the bank account. Trust me, it would be so much easier to keep that tithe money because it could go to some bills, etc. But God said to '....prove Me....' LAdies, God is faithful to us. In time He will reveal those things we don't understand. My prayer is that you all will be blessed in all things and that you will always see and know God's love no matter how deep and dark things may get. Also that you will learn to wait on the Lord, as we are learning to do right now.

Be blessed ladies!

Last edited:

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Praise Him Praise Him Praise Him for he is worthy to be priased in the bad and the good.

I am so happy for you. I have learned to praise God for the little blessings not just the big ones. I know we household is struggling right now as well, and we need a finanicial breakthought, but in the meantime I thank him for the little blessings. Some people won't because they want all or nothing, but I think him for the big spirtual sis who treats for lunch when I have none, for the stranger who sends me how product that she is selling for nothing, even for my manna from heaven (chicken) cooked a hundred ways, but we are not hungry. Oh yes I continue to Praise Him and I will praise Him with you my sister.

I still on my promise word ( Deu 8) where the Lord promises to bring us into a land fills with milk and honey. Hallujah. The word states that the wilderness experience was just a test. As I like to say as I go though " This is a test, this is only a test of the national broadcast system" or I could say " This is a test, this is only a test of the Holy Father to see what you are made of" Hallujah, sis when the well breaks it's is going to break like you ain't never seen before.

Be ready be ready be ready, it's coming it's coming it's coming.

fallback

Wow......now you know that is nothing but God!! We are all truly blessed. My prayers are with you and your family and good luck with everything and always remember (this is for myself too.;)) KEEP YOUR FAITH IN GOD!:)

planodiva

This is a beautiful testimony. Keep the faith. I know it is all going to work out according to God's divine plan.

Thanks for sharing

good2uuuu

Thank you ladies for your comments. I am glad I could share. I just wanted to send out a little hope in the midst of darkness. We never know who is going through what, so I felt that it was important to remind myself and others to look at the small blessings, too.

God bless!

tuffCOOKiE

Thank you soo much. I don't think you guys understand how good He is to me. It reminds me of one time that I had to get to a job interview and I had NO MONEY for gas. My credit cards were maxed and I didnt know how I was gonna do it. I still got dressed saying 'I know you have me and if this is not your will, dont have me go' I went to my emergency stash and there was nothing there. Still I got dressed. I got to the car about to cry and I reached in my pocket and found a ten dollar bill.

I'm telling you I almost cried.

Everyone thinks that is a coincidence or just luck. I am telling you that there is no way that money was mine. It was God who handed it to me and said 'Go.' Where others see coincidences I see God's ever working mercy and power.

I'm thinking about it now and I am just welling up. The Lord has been too good to me and I am glad that He has graced you.. Thank you for reminding me how great He is.

Mariaat40

God is good all the time. And all the time God is good. Simple but profound at the same time. Thank you so much for sharing your testimony with us. I can so relate.

Nella

God is wonderful, powerful, and is always on time. Continue to believe in him and praise the LORD and he will always be there for you.

Blessings,

cheeks23

Your story is VERY inspiring. I know God is good and it seems that when we are at our wits end, He ALWAYS pulls through. We are continously being tested and we must remain faithful. God Bless!!! I will be praying for you and your family.

good2uuuu

Thank you so much ladies. You know what, you all are the only ones I have shared everything with. All the aspects of what has been going on. The failures, the blessings. I guess ya'll really are family :) I have shared bits and pieces with others, but, you know, you can't just tell everything to some folks. It feels good to get it out there and to realize that my experience has blessed others.