I HAVE A SUGGESTION FOR COUPONS AND FREEBIES>>>

mzhotniz86

Mods- i think you guys should set up a sticky thread in one of the forums for people who have discount and coupons and other freebies . For example, someone had a link up to get free Chick fila (thanks! i recieved my coupon last week:grin:) , someone else had posted a link for free Elasta product samples. every once in awhile , i will see something for 20% or more, etc. The reason i am requesting a sticky ,is because, some of these GREAT deals are lost and overlooked within the different threads and by the time I ...I mean, WE, find some of them , they are already expired etc. I figure set up a sticky, so when posters find freebies and discounts, they can post there, everyone will know where to look and we all can enjoy them :yep:

There is already a sticky called "The LHCF Discount Offers Thread! "

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=133925

I believe this is what your talking about.:yep:

well , yeh, kinda. but nobody posts their goodies in there :nono: i have to go scrambling through the hair review forum to see goodies. and i thought that thread was more of a discount codes for members when they shop online. hopefully people will start putting the goodies in there!! they will be so much easier to find. i just came across another today giving away FREE samples.

Last edited:
Back